バービーシリーズ(映画) Your expectations on PCS (Princess Charm School)

CleoCorinne posted on Jun 02, 2011 at 10:48AM
I think it's going to be a great movie... well, not like the old Barbie Movies with REAL princesses and REAL fairies, but it inspires me... I like princesses' stories and there's also a mystery part in this movie...

What do you think?
And please tell me if someone already talked about this...

バービーシリーズ(映画) 28 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Lorinna said…
wink
Plus one thousand points about mystery!
Well, I'm crying, waiting, hoping for:
1) not such mean prince;
2) real villainess!
3) good background characters;
4) at least one king and one queen.
And it's fresh topic to talk.
1年以上前 MelodyLaurel said…
smile
All my expectations lie in my fanfiction. But I know those are too high. Above all, I really want a mature, romantic, mysterious prince, the one who can protect his princess, like my character Damian (you know him if you read my fanfiction). Louis was a big disappointment for BM leading men.
1年以上前 CleoCorinne said…
laugh
Lol, Lexie! Louis is a little dumb because Corinne is a great Barbie character... and did you ever see a girl that saves a guy? I think it's awesome! :D
@Lola, YAY! xD
1年以上前 Lorinna said…
laugh
@ramina, lol.
Yay! I'm Alola! LOL.
And OMK, Louis isn't dumb! He's nerd XD
1年以上前 MajorAbbey said…
cool
Okay, what do I want?
Well, for a start, I second what MelodyLaurel said about the prince. I don't think Louis was dumb (he just seemed a bit immature to me), but it'd be nice to have a mature leading man for a change. We haven't had one of those for a while. Even Ken is played for laughs nowadays.
What else? Oh, a PROPER kingdom, of course. None of all this overly modern stuff where everyone walks around with ipods and those little Paris Hilton-esque pets (unless the pets are guinea pigs, 'cause I love them). I want to see the old fashioned stuff again. That means the return of the villagers. I miss them so much, and you've got a whole set left over from 3M. It means castles and houses and a horse or two.
I also agree with good characters and a good villainess. Even if Hadley and Delancey don't have original names, there's no reason why Mattel can't give them more distinctive personalities.
Finally - for pity's sake, stop going on about fashion. I'm cool with there being a lesson about it at the school (since there probably will be, and it'd actually be appropriate since appearance is VERY important if you're a princess), but don't make it the be-all and end-all of their world. That's the kind of thing that brought down FS.
Sorry about the huge post.
1年以上前 corinne17 said…
laugh
Well,I want to see a much more better and improved Barbie's face.Moreover,I'm dying to listen a song from our Rock Star Delancey.Finally no matter what this movie should have a music video.
1年以上前 MajorAbbey said…
big smile
Well, if she's going to be a rockstar, she needs to sing. It comes with the territory.
1年以上前 CleoCorinne said…
laugh
Reply to Lola... I think he's JUST A LITTLE dumb 'cause he didn't apologized for what he said about female musketeers... if he loves her, he had to! LOL ME!!
1年以上前 Lorinna said…
Lol you Ceci!
By the; it seems Isla is Rock Star...it's better to say Rock Starr, lol! I'm Ringo-maniac for today...and tomorrow...and always! Lol again. Never seen so shy rock star, though. Also, as I wished: real villiainess and at least one king and one queen.
1年以上前 corinne17 said…
Girls can I ask something personally to you? Is Delancey a guitarist?
1年以上前 CleoCorinne said…
hmmm
I don't know... but I hope that even Delancy is able to play an instrument, because it would be a very good thing...
Lol@, Rock Starr is amazing! LOL!
1年以上前 corinne17 said…
I hope it too.As I said before I want to listen a somg from her.
1年以上前 Lorinna said…
Nope Adri; she's not. She's spoiled mama's girl.
Lol yes! 'Cause you know, Pop Starr and Jazz Starr don't sound good, lol.
OMK my FF is slowfox. I found me comment send 20 mins ago.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 aseemisha said…
i loved the triplet girls.hope they are back
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 manu962 said…
sad
Me too .In PCS I don't think they will be back .In Perfect Christmas too .But maybe they'll come back in other movies .
1年以上前 manu962 said…
sad
Me too .In PCS I don't think they will be back .In Perfect Christmas too .But maybe they'll come back in other movies .
1年以上前 MajorAbbey said…
meh
They seemed to have dropped the triplets in favour of those Destiny/Flairy clones.
1年以上前 Lorinna said…
meh
Gah, these flying thingies make me ewwwww.
1年以上前 sblancoster02 said…
i hope the movie have a longest screenplay ,almost 3 songs,good and long bloopers,cute faces and voices
1年以上前 corinne17 said…
tongue
I've got tired of bloopers.They're not as funny as they were in the old movies.They're just boring.Especially, on FF and FS.The same things again and again.
1年以上前 Lorinna said…
meh
OMK, they are. OMK! Barbie fell again. Oh! Ken hit his head. Gah, dats boring like the hell. Me iz better to rewatch MoP's bloopers.
And 3 songs aer too few.
1年以上前 MelodyLaurel said…
I only like bloopers with breakdancing included. And I agree, bloopers for FF and FS bore me to death. The last ones that I'd say I really enjoyed were 3M ones.
1年以上前 Lorinna said…
Lol! If Nicky will do breakdance in bloopers, I'll change me mind a little beatle.
Very agree about 3M ones. Cause nothing with DK will be good.
1年以上前 MelodyLaurel said…
Aww! Nicky breakdancing! That's my bloopers dream, you know.
Anyway, now I just hope Diana's voice won't be so pitchy as in FF and FS. I'm currently rewatching all BM, starting from the oldest ones. And when I got to FF, I was scared that her voice sounded more annoying than the first time I heard it.

Second is the animation thing. Please don't make it too bright(like the previous 2 movies) or too pale like in the trailer. Phew. Done with my expectations.
1年以上前 Lorinna said…
True about voice. Me also can't listen her voice after KMS's. It's...argh, me can't describe how it is.
Oh, me do forgot! Me doesn't want for Isla to be so forgotten (and me wants for her to play drums! If she haz drumsticks, she must play with them!)
1年以上前 BarbieRosella said…
smile
OK, OK, I have lots! VERY LOTS!
First, I want a well storyline, and that's the first thing I watch before the animation. And I want and updated and new fresh Barbie face, like the old one, but updated (Now, I remember DC's woman villagers). Now, I want for realistic background and realistic hair! Yeah, I want the background moves naturally like in the real world, and of course, the hairs, they never made it real, like Barbie of BD, or even Clara's straight hair. Now, Mattel, don't be so modernized. I don't want to see earphones, IPODs, make-ups, EVERYTHING THAT IS MODERNIZED, yeah, speak about fashion. They have to be realistic, too, like Anneliese's dress. Now, the places, I hate that big city, except the cafe, and of course, I love the Princess Charm School, and I want to get close to that palace in the film, or I want to see what's inside. Now, I agree with anybody at the top, I want a good villain, much like Lydia, or even Gothel, and background characters! ARRGGH! I wish they're we're not repeated characters from the past movies, (Maybe see Carrie and Taylor in many parts of the movie, LOL).

Now, for Nicholas, he's awesome, but I hope he's good as Ken of FS, and breakdancing is good (Remember Julian and Louis!) and funny, too. But don't get it too much at that dances, 'cause I want a proper dance. Now, that's all! Sorry for the BIG post!
1年以上前 MajorAbbey said…
I basically agree with what Barbiella said... but I'd prefer it if the fashion stuff was kept to a minimum. I know it has to happen now, but don't make it dominate the whole film. One quick manicure and/or makeover session is fine.
1年以上前 faithinChrist said…
Amen, MajorAbbey! one little scene...I kinda gave up on Barbie movies for a while, I was so disgusted with the Rich-and-Famous-Celebrity lifestyle. I can't wait for PCS, though...hopefully it'll be the start of a new Bms trend.