バービーシリーズ(映画) Some help please !!

Aponi posted on Oct 24, 2010 at 04:32AM
Hi, my name is Aponi and I've just joined this forum. I'm (trying) to collect all the Barbie movies and just yesterday started getting really confused.
I have the (what I believe to be the first) Barbie movie "Barbie & the Rock Stars Out Of This World (1987) and while searching for Barbie and the Sensations - Rockin' Back to Earth (1990) found on eBay a "Barbie in The Nutcracker 2010 version" (?)which I'm thinking of getting but has anyone heard of it please (?) and is it different to the 2001 version (?). Also, I've been looking for "Barbie Fairytopia: Magical Twist Of Time (2009)" which perhaps could be call instead of Magical Twist Of Time "Golden Wand" (?) can anyone help me with some information on that one???
Appreciate any help you can give
Aponi

バービーシリーズ(映画) 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Lorinna said…
Hello Aponi. Welcome to the spot!
Okay. Barbie and the Rockers/ Rock stars isn't computer movie, it's 80-s animated series. Barbie and the Sensations-the same thing.
About Nutcracker 2010...nobody knows, where is difference between 2001 Nutcracker and 2010 Nutcracker, probably, just another DVD cover. So, don't worry, it's the same Nutcracker.
And "Magical twist of time" and "Mariposa's golden wand"- it's two names to one fake. You may forgot about these fake movies.
I hope, it can help you.
Good luck! Your Lorinna/ Lolita.