バービーシリーズ(映画) Theme for news about upcoming バービー movies.

Lorinna posted on Jun 27, 2010 at 07:08PM
Today I read forum of our club and I thought: Why create so many new themes? Better collect all the information in one location! I think that we could write news here. As you my idea?
If something like this already created, I'm sorry.
Your Lorinna / Lolita.

バービーシリーズ(映画) 2 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 faithinChrist said…
That's a good idea... the only thing I can think of is that a lot of people won't listen and will just post new ones anyway, and then this one will get tucked away in the forums. I think it'd be fantastic if everyobdy would do it!
1年以上前 Lorinna said…
hmmm
Well, I find something about Barbie A Fashion Fairytale:
This time, Barbie and her dog, Sequin, jet off to visit her aunt's amazing fashion house in Paris, but when she arrives she learns that it's about to be shut down forever. Can Barbie help her aunt save the business? That's the gist of this plot, which has Barbie discovering three enchantie Flairies with sparkle-magic powers. Barbie comes up with a brilliant idea to save the fashion house, and the creators come up with another brilliant marketing line: Flairies. In this one, Barbie also inspires a shy fashion designer named Alice to rise to the level of her talent, and together they create a dazzling runway fashion show. See what happens when you believe in yourself . . . and your product? Run-time is 79 minutes.
Hmm...Earlier I thought that the shy fashion designer's name Aleсia, not Alice ...