バービーシリーズ(映画) バービー 映画 Best Dress Worn によって a Character Picture Contest - Anneliese's ピンク Princess ガウン [OPEN]

cleocorrinehate posted on Nov 03, 2013 at 06:55PM
Hey fans as I had asked a poll and most of you are okay with this idea, I thought lets have this contest! The picture can be a photo, fanart, and icon. But it should be your own pic and not someone else's picture.

CREDITS TO 3xZ

Prizes:
Winner - 5 props

*Participation prop

Rules:
- Previous winner can post picture again
- Do not ask people to participate the pick, please, I want this game to be fair

One person, one picture

NOVEMBER/
last edited on Nov 04, 2013 at 12:03PM

バービーシリーズ(映画) 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Sirea said…
This picture is wonderful.
 This picture is wonderful.
cleocorrinehate commented…
Thanks 1年以上前
1年以上前 Evera said…
smirk
What is this? Some kind of BMCOTM's imitator? And you didn't give the credit?
こんにちは hold on. Its not kind of a copy, I had published a アンケート asking about people's opinion and most of them were YES. And this is prettyraks account 1年以上前
Evera commented…
あなた imitate 3xZ's BMCOTM. あなた also make the picture contest. Give her the credit so everyone didn't think that you're the first idea to make this kind of contest. 1年以上前
こんにちは Ok I took a bit of idea that if there is a character of the 月 why not hold a outfit contest. And I will give the credit to 3xZ 1年以上前
1年以上前 MirandaAlivia said…
Mine
 Mine
Thanks for a lovely pic 1年以上前
1年以上前 Firiel said…
My choice... Hope not too late
 My choice... Hope not too late
coolraks12 commented…
No sure ur not late 1年以上前
1年以上前 coolraks12 said…
Hey guys I was thinking of creating a new forum and writing the things again by your name is it ok for you all? You report this forum and I guess it will be deleted ok?