バービーシリーズ(映画) Your expectations for バービー in the ピンク Shoes

CleoCorinne posted on Dec 15, 2012 at 09:31PM
Well... how do you think it will be?

For those who don't know much about it yet, here's the link to the BM Wikia page of it:
link

Being directed by Owen Hurley, I'm 99,9% sure it will be an unforgettable movie, full of stunning landscapes and ballet choreographies. I'm quite curious to see how the animation is, because it's made by Techinicolor and not Rainmaker.
 Well... how do あなた think it will be? For those who don't know much about it yet, here's the link t

バービーシリーズ(映画) 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 manu962 said…
Umm I think Madmozell made a forum like this one. link

BTW Yesterday I was thinking that if the movie will be directed by Owen Hurley we might see Barbie telling the story to Chelsea-Kelly whatever. That would be awesome !
Also I'll say again that I'm very optimistic for this movie. All the plots we've read until now were exciting and awesome.
And since the first trailer is in HD I'm sure the whole movie will have a very high quality. I'm wondering about the animation too. But I'm sure Technicolor will do a great job.
I'm just a bit confused that Odette and Giselle look a lot like Kristyn's friends we've sen in some pictures.
1年以上前 nmdis said…
laugh
I think we will get to me very much cute little sidekicks as we saw in Swan Lake. I would love that, I hope this time the villain must be strong as well as dangerous and evil looking. Nowadays mattel isn't making strong villain. I hope there will be lot of beautiful landscapes as we saw in the trailer. Barbie is a ballet dancer so I hope the steps must be good. I want good music as well in this movie. I know my expectations are very large, but I think all Barbie Movies fans want the same thing. I hope this movie will be unforgettable for all of us XD
1年以上前 CleoCorinne said…
Vi, that was about guesses on how the movie will be. This forum post is about how you'd like the movie to be and such
1年以上前 BarbieRosella said…
I can expect that everything will be perfect. Absolutely perfect, like the older ones. And this is exactly what I want; A fairy tale adventure in the modern world. And all of the dancing? It's gonna be amazing, I hope. The recent ballet scene is just from PC, and now, this? Okay, I'm gonna watch it so much!

The landscapes and the backgrounds? AMAZING. STUNNING. Something new and classic, magical. I hope we can see more and more and MORE of this. Owen Hurley directing this movie, I think we will have the same magic that Nutcracker, Rapunzel and Swan Lake have brought us. I expect this to be an epic new renaissance on the classic movies, Mr. Hurley.

The music! OH PLEASE, MORE OF THOSE CLASSIC MUSICAL PIECES, THEY GIVE ME GOOSEBUMPS MOST OF THE TIME. :D Make more and more!

Last but not least, the animation. I WANT MORE REALISTIC HAIRS, please. Like Clara's. Also, I want the animation to be 98% perfect, the other 2% will be the failures. 'Cause I know that every movie can't be completed without one single mistake. Since it's HD, I expect that it's gonna be amazing.

I have lots of things to expect, right? :D
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 koko11ist said…
o m waiting anxiously 4 this movie!

i have many expectations as well!!

i expect the story to b so heart-warming n intertaining....

i wany the animation to be perfect..
to be DOLL-LIKE not like just any animated movie..
i want to fell that barbie is really acting in the movie as i used to feel in the older movies..
above all, i want the previous FACE OF BARBIE (the one uptill B12DP)..

i want the music to b soft n classic.. songs which we sing along as in P&P & IP.

cant wait to watch the movie!!