バービーシリーズ(映画) Would あなた rather....?

MJsValentine posted on Jul 08, 2012 at 01:33PM
It's a boring Sunday afternoon and at the same moment it's time for a new game to be introduced. The rules are easy. A person asks a 'would-you-rather' question and the next person has to answer it and leave a ,question for the next person. The questions can, but, must not be related to the Barbie movies.

Let me start off: Would you rather be turned into stone by the Mouse King or forced to marry Preminger?

Have fun!
last edited on Jul 08, 2012 at 01:33PM

バービーシリーズ(映画) 23 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Lorinna said…
laugh
*FIRST!*

I'd rather be turned into a stone (because Preminger is EWWWW, and I won't like to be Mrs. Preminger LOL).

Would you rather eat that thingie that Hadley ate in MT2, or fall your face into semolina like 12DP Hadley did after second night in pavillion?
1年以上前 corinne17 said…
I'd rather fall like Hadley, I'm not that willing to try new things.

Would you rather be shrinked like Clara, or work like a maid, as Corinne did in Paris?
1年以上前 Lorinna said…
Haha, I'd rather be a maid, because I've got a big experience of working like a maid! I even had a French maid outfit, while in Paris.

Would you rather get locked inside a magical world like Genevieve and her sisters, or lose ability to walk and gain a mermaid tail like Elina in FM?
1年以上前 ruxi23 said…
I'd rather to be a swan because i hate Wenlock.
Wouls you rather to face Wenlock , or to face Laverna?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 MJsValentine said…
Oops, I deleted my post, ruxi, after I saw yours. Some clarification:
I answered that I would rather get locked in a magical world, and then asked if you rather be a swan for the rest of your live or if you wanted to be one of Wenlock's ex-wives.

Ok. I'd rather face Laverna.
Would you rather be turned into a frog like a Laverna or forced to work for Rayla and Rayna?
1年以上前 corinne17 said…
I'd rather work for Rayla and Rayna. I wouldn't stand to see myself like a frog.

Would you rather be eaten from Skeezites, or get locked up into a dungeon forever?

P.S. I don't like when I post my reply at the same time with someone else. Lolz!
1年以上前 3xZ said…
mischievous
Be eaten by Skeezites. At least I don't have to suffer. Lol. But locked in dungeon forever..... hmmm... just in case I can escaped..... hmmmmm.......

Would you rather sing with Paul McCartney or Ringo Starr?
1年以上前 Lorinna said…
laugh
Hm, do we have to go away from BMs theme?

Ringo! Because he's amazing, I adore his deep voice, and Macca's boring, I know it- I had a cup of tea with him :[

P.S.: Vitty, you knew that I will be after you >:-)

Would you rather have a conversation with Rowena, or Ariana?
1年以上前 ruxi23 said…
wink
I rather to have a conversation with Rowena
Would you rather to live in the crystal palace or to live in the cloud palace?
1年以上前 Lorinna said…
I'd rather live in the Crystal Palace and have fun with the Enchantress. And write a FF about it- no, a thousand of FFs!!

Would you rather be famous Raquelle or shy'n'quiet'n'clever Barbie? (Talkin' 'bout BD, of course)
1年以上前 ruxi23 said…
heart
I love both but i prefer blondes.

Would you rather to be Alexa or Liana?
1年以上前 Lorinna said…
I'd rather be Alexa, Liana is hysteric, IMO.

Would you rather be Genevieve or Odette?
1年以上前 3xZ said…
laugh
Uuummmmm, both are pretty, but I'd rather be Genevieve now.

Would you rather been captured by Graciella's furysphere or Eris' whirlwind, tornado, I don't know?

P.S: Lola, you cannot chase me alive, lol
1年以上前 Lorinna said…
laugh
I'd rather be gotten by Graci's thingiesphere, because she's prettier than Eris.

Would you rather live in Mermaidia or Oceana?

P.S.: Look out Vitty! Lola's evil Beatlemaniac! :)
1年以上前 ruxi23 said…
wink
I would rather to live in Mermaidia,because is more beautiful that oceana.

Wold you rather to Fight with Mouse King or with Rothbart?
1年以上前 Lorinna said…
Hm, I'd rather fight with Mouse King, 'cause Rothbart is creepy. Especially his nose.

Would you rather fly as fast as Elina or swim as fast as Nori?
1年以上前 Lena_t said…
Swim as fast as Nori.

Would you rather playing a guitar or drums?
1年以上前 Mariolka said…
I would rather play guitar.

Would you rather be able to speak to animals or find your long-lost twin.
1年以上前 ruxi23 said…
heart
I'd rather to be able to speak with animals.

Would you rather to be clara or odette?
1年以上前 MJsValentine said…
I'd rather be Clara.

Would you rather get sprayed by a group of skunks or turned into a little worm for the rest of your life?
1年以上前 Sirea said…
(I loveeee this game, but I wouldn't like to start it, because some of my games aren't very popular)

Sprayed by a group of skunks, because it's washable. I never would like to be a worm.

Would you rather like to be Blair or Corinne?
1年以上前 Lena_t said…
Which Blair?
Anyway Corinne.
Would you rather reading Ancient History book or go to the street.
1年以上前 Sirea said…
Oh, I mean Blair of PCS.

I depens on Ancient History, but rather I go to the street.

Would you rather dance or sing perfect?