バービーシリーズ(映画) What movie merch do あなた own?

beckstar posted on Nov 30, 2011 at 11:58AM
Please be honest and not lie! This is what I honestly have. I don't have much as Barbie movie merchandise is pricey.

1. Swan Lake 'Lila' speaking toy. (she still talks and lights up!)
image:link

Got Lila around 2004

2. Swan Lake Pencil case (don't know where this is rightnow)
image: link

Got The pencil case around 2004.

3. Barbie Diaries Jewellery box
image: link
I had the bracelets, but I don't know where they are. They aren't exactly very pretty in my opinion

Got the box around 2005...2006?

4. Mariposa Doll with the big wings.
image: easy to find on google
I lost the wings though. Her hair is pretty messy now lol.

Got around 2008

5: Island Princess Pillow Case (got moldy...)
I still like it though. I will find a good link to a photo of it soon.
Got the pillowcase around 2008..maybe early 2009

I also have some video tapes of the earlier films and some DVD's. I don't own the latest 4 barbie films and the musketeers because I hate them and I don't intend on seeing the Christmas one and the three musketeers (just doesn't interest me..)

Yeah, all my Barbie merch is really old now. . I really wanted the barbie diaries bag and charms, but was too expensive for my family so we didn't get it. I always wanted some of the other dolls from the movies, but we only managed to get Mariposa :(. And she cost a lot! She was about $60 at the time. I also wanted some of the movie bedding which I never got. I particularly want a 12 dancing princesses duvet and I am trying to get one. Mum just bought me a blanket of the pegasus movie for xmas, but I think it's not licensed. Still nice though.

I think I have some more stuff. But that's all I can think of at the top of my head
last edited on Nov 30, 2011 at 11:59AM

バービーシリーズ(映画) 2 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 MJsValentine said…
I don't have a lot, I guess. But at least it's something.

So, I have the Odette doll with the wings, which can light up:
link

I have another Odette doll. The dress is slightly altered and it doesn't have wings:
link

Then I have this mermaid doll called "Merissa", which was released as part of the "Mermaidia line". She didn't appear in the movie, though. The doll is pretty cool, it changes its hair colour and tattoos appears, when it comes in touch with water.
link

And then I have a doll from one of the cloud princesses from "Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus":
link

That's it. I don't have anything else besides those dolls. My parents refused to buy me dolls (or anything Barbie related for that matter) because they thought that I was too "old" back then. I'm 15 now, and I'll turn 16 soon.....I'm happy with what I have. Though, my inner doll-collector isn't too thrilled..
1年以上前 CleoCorinne said…
I own the four Corinne, Viveca, Aramina and Renée dolls from "Barbie and the Three Musketeers", the three student dolls of Blair, Hadley and Delancy from "Barbie: Princess Charm School" and a doll from "Barbie Fairytopia" which is called Joybelle... this one: link
... I lost the pixie that was in the box with her, though...