Bangel Bangel ファン Girls

all_the_glitter posted on Jul 18, 2010 at 03:12AM
Just a thread to meet other BA fans, and talk about how epic our ship is.

Bangelers
♥ Laura - link
♥ Kylie - link
♥ Karen - link
♥ Caroline - link
♥ Alice - link
last edited on Jul 24, 2010 at 05:07AM

Bangel 54 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 54

1年以上前 AngelusB said…
Hey Laura.

I'm Kylie! Nice to meet you.

(I always somehow miss forum posts, like my eyes don't pay attention to the right of my screen or something. Lol)

How love have you been infected with the b/a loving bug? :D
1年以上前 superstar_kk said…
Heyy Im Karen :)

Nice to meet you guyss!
1年以上前 CupcakeKiller said…
im Caroline,
hey girlies.. we have to make this forum more active.. more talking! :D
1年以上前 Bangel1998 said…
I'm Alice!!!!!!!
Nice to meet you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
1年以上前 superstar_kk said…
we need way more people!
1年以上前 AngelusB said…
Oh yeah, more active people you mean. Lol. ;)
Okay, so i'm rewatching Buffy, and i get the giggly fangirl feeling all the time. seriously the are epic! is there any new pictures of bangel in the comics?
1年以上前 AngelusB said…
I'm also currently re-watching baverse, busy on the second season and gah, it still wrecks me! As for the comics, depends on where you've seen it too? what are the last pictures you witnessed? there have been more and there is a new comic coming out soon, in August?? (Least, as far as I can remember.)
1年以上前 superstar_kk said…
I just re-watched I will remember you and i couldnt help but cry at the end, it was so sad! I dont get how Angel could keep that from Buffy, I would be dying inside if I was him(if he wasnt already dead)
hm, the twilight thing. when she finds out that it's angel.

oh yeah! it would be awesome if Buffy ever could remember it.
1年以上前 superstar_kk said…
I wish Angel stayed on the show longer, the way they ended it in the season 3 finale was HORRIBLE, and I wish Buffy had more showed up more in Angel the series.
1年以上前 AngelusB said…
heart
I never felt that he wanted to keep the day from her, if there had been any other choice, he would have taken it and Angel was definitely dying if not doubling up on his brooding for a bit.

I would rather Buffy remember that day, if allowed - at a time where they can actually talk about it or mope together.

I must be honest, I love that david got his own show because I feel he deserved it but I wish they're rather made BAVerse something of a two hour extension! I missed seeing them onscreen together 'oh-so' much...

And your right Karen, Buffy should have appeared in Angel more too! I love all the small appearances from Angel, they always meant so much...
Me either! the first 3 episodes of angel broke my heart, he was so broody.. more than usual

Me too, Davy boy diserved it!
and yes, i wish Sarah would've been there in the last episode, that would have been epic!
1年以上前 GemonkDruid said…
Hiya guys! :D
1年以上前 superstar_kk said…
I wish they did like a reunion episode & I wish Buffy appeared in the last episode of Angel. I didnt like the series finale of Angel, they left it so open, I wanted to know what happened to everyone!
1年以上前 AngelusB said…
Considering how the comic progressed, I suppose that was the point. "Lets get to work!" was such a cool line from Angel though. I enjoyed the finale, I just hated losing Wesley and Fred.

As for a reunion. I wouldn't mind seeing the S8 comic B/A reunion onscreen! heh heh - to see Sarah/David relay those emotions would be so amazing.
1年以上前 superstar_kk said…
Ive never read the comics so I have no idea what happened :(
I have never read them either, i just look at the pictures :'D
yeah a buffy/angel reunion would be amazing! with everybody.. except Riley or Blucas or whatever his name is. he can stay home.
i want Buffy movie, with Joss, and all the cast members. ofcourse that will never happen because stupid hollywood wants to make everything like twilight, and they asked effing Vanessa Hudgins to play buffy?! WTF? HOLLYWOOD YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!
1年以上前 superstar_kk said…
WTF VANESSA HUDGINGS? over SMG. Ok Hollywood is freakin STUPID. wait is the 2012 Buffy movie actually gonna happen? ahah Twilighht sparkling vampires. What is the world coming too
1年以上前 GemonkDruid said…
Vanessa Hudgens is a horrible choice for Buffy! :( And I hate Twilight. I think Stephanie Meyer copied Bangel for her Bella/Edward (though she copied it shittily), even though she claims to have never watched either BtVS or Angel. I mean, come on! The stalking, the forbidden love thing, the leaving, the drinking of blood! I know imitation is the best form of flattery, but not when you face the prospect of thousands of pissed-off Bangel fans.

Links: link

link

link
1年以上前 AngelusB said…
wink
I don't particularly hate 'Twilight' but I'm not a fan. Just the whole way in which she just knew he was a vampire and not some kid on steroids, urked me a little especially most things he said, it was really stalkerish in a creepy way, not romantic.

Angel at least has boundaries and weaknesses. Edward on the other has none and an ability to act really emo. *eye roll*

That scene where he shifts off into the light to show Bella what he looks like in the sun and his looking all mopey, makes me laugh!

Seriously? He glitter glows and he thinks his a hideous creature? *does another eye roll*

The story on a whole lacks for me but I don't think they're anything like Angel/Buffy as characters, therefore an entity on there own or we'd be nitpicking at 'Vampire Diaries' and 'True Blood' also! ;)

I love JarJar's comics! They're all really good and showcase exactly what I'm saying, Lol. That one with Angel Vs Edward though makes me giggle like crazy! Thanks for linking that by the way, I was looking for that particular strip the other day!! <3
1年以上前 superstar_kk said…
I never read the Twilight books but Ive watched the movies and I kinda like them, Theyre kinda cute, but when Edward walked into the sun I expected him to catch on fire, when he started to sparkle I think I bursted out laughing!
1年以上前 AngelusB said…
It's just me. I don't hate the movies, I just can't get into it. I hear the books are better though, I just have don't have the energy for it.

As for sparkle guts, I was pretty much expecting that, considering all the hype around it but it wasn't at all like I'd imagined. It was dulled to a trumping sparkle that wasn't even noticeable until he actually turned to face her.

I don't even like Jacob and that fight scene, that had received so much hype with that hunter dude. 5 minutes? Seriously? Argh! I expected so much more from that..
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 superstar_kk said…
The last movie was pretty funny. I love Taylor Lautner :$. In the beginning of Eclipse Edward and Bella are sitting in a field in the sunlight and you can barley see him sparkling. I find their interpretation of vampires so stupid! I love Angel though hes just *sighh*
1年以上前 GemonkDruid said…
I read the books. They suck. No real character development whatsoever. The third movie was funny though.
1年以上前 superstar_kk said…
Help Bangel stay alive!
link
1年以上前 GemonkDruid said…
I helped!! :D
 I helped!! :D
1年以上前 AngelusB said…
Taylor Lautner as an actor isn't bad. I'm just not a fan of any of the characters in the movie. Carlise seems to be the only one that comes off 'okay' to me.

Considering your recommendation and my own reservations Gemonk. I won't bother with the books indefinitely. ;)!

Also done my voting bit! :)

Love the picture too! Lol..
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 GemonkDruid said…
Thanks. :)
1年以上前 Isabellaaa said…
Hello :) im isabella.
i'd love to join this <3 bangel are my OTP for life they were just plain epic!
1年以上前 GemonkDruid said…
Me too. :)

Fun fact: Bangel is what got me watching BtVS in the first place. Partly because the actor who plays Angel plays Booth in Bones. :D
1年以上前 AngelusB said…
B/A's what kept me viewing the shows too! I just loved their story and hated the split although the mentions and appearances, kept me going and now with this comic reunion thing happening, I'm just so excited or at least I was... feeling a little drab lately, the writers are making me pissy.

1年以上前 superstar_kk said…
I was rewatching Buffy and it was the episode after her mom died, when I saw Angel come back, I literally screamed in excitement! The scene when they're sitting in the cemetery and just talking made me melt. it shows how much chemistry they have just when they`re talking! I love them

Last round, help bangel win !
link
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 GemonkDruid said…
I just watched "I Will Remember You" from Season 1 of Angel, and it was so sad and so epic at the same time!
1年以上前 AngelusB said…
I love 'Forever' too Karen, it's such a beautiful episode, their meeting is a little short for my taste, Lol, like most of them their after aside from 'IWRY' but I appreciate each and every one of those and that is one of the best, Angel has always been such a wonderful support for her when she's had a personal crisis.
ah, i will remember you <3 i cried like a little baby, it was crazy.
1年以上前 superstar_kk said…
I cry at all sad Bangel episodes :(
When they were saying goodbye at the pier in "Surprise" I was bawling my eyes out! I really want to find that ring & in innocence, the way Angelus was treating Buffy broke by heart :(
1年以上前 Isabellaaa said…
heart
oh there are SO many BA sence i cry to!
i almost cry in bad eggs with the kiss that says "in loving memory" on the stone next to them just becouse it's just before angel is a memory and angelus is there is stead..
and i cry at the season finale :(
"it could be a long time coming.. years if ever"
"i aint getting any older"
1年以上前 AngelusB said…
laugh
'In loving memory' jumps out at me all the time , now that I know it's significance. It's heart breaking considering how beautiful that moment actually was.

I also really liked that bit in 'end of days', it was awesome, it gives me such tingles, that crooked smile of Angel's and her run after him, man -- she should have thrown herself into his arms! Lol..
1年以上前 superstar_kk said…
yay Bangel won the favourite couple contest on the BtVS spot! so happy :)
YEAH! and for some random reason i cry during the "iloveyou" moment in suprise, OH BOY.

but what do you guys think about Sarah/David? oh i had an addiction for so long.
1年以上前 jemgrl323 said…
Hey guys, I'm Dina :-)

Caroline, I love watching Sarah and David together. They have such incredible chemistry- and I am glued to the screen when they were in interviews, commercials, and scenes together. But to be honest- I really am no longer much of a DB fan. I used to adore him but then I realized I just love Angel, not DB. David is SO different than Angel, and I don't like it! Plus the fact that he has admitted to cheating on his wife twice (and at least once while she was pregnant) and now he is being sued for sexual harassment on the set of Bones and other women are also coming forward about him sexually harassing them. It doesn't sit easily with me. I will ALWAYS love Angel, Bangel, and love DB's acting work--- but it's hard for me to like him when I hear these things. But there's NO denying SMG and DB's OUTRAGEOUS chemistry!
 こんにちは guys, I'm Dina :-) Caroline, I 愛 watching Sarah and David together. They have such incredibl
Ohyeah, i teard up when i heard about that! i mean, DB common..
but i really don't think he was like that against Sarah, so i think that he loved her. ohh, i remember looking at these pictures and i was all "They are dating"
I guess his celebrity David has taken over my David boy
ohyeaaah! Angel was like the love of my life. and i thought David was just like him.
1年以上前 AngelusB said…
I'm a huge fan of the two (love that picture by the way, one of many that just give me the fuzzies!), they have a chemistry together that just makes me giggle with gleee. I just wish we'd get some fresher stuff, a coincidental run in or gathering or just anything, I need me some extra DB/SMG love. I must be honest and say that, David's cheating doesn't fly with me either but that reflects little on 'Angel' as a character. I adore him and look forward to seeing his work as Seeley! (When I finally can. *sniffle* )

I haven't heard about these newer rumors though? sexual harassment? really? tut - here's hoping that ain't true.
last edited 1年以上前
 I'm a huge ファン of the two (love that picture によって the way, one of many that just give me the fuzzies!),
1年以上前 jemgrl323 said…
Yeah I don't let DB's misbehavior influence my love for Angel. I just find it so disappointing that David is SOOOOO different than Angel-- but his personal life doesn't affect me so I guess it shouldn't matter. Even before all his sexual misconduct became public knowledge- I would just watch interviews and didn't like how different he seemed from Angel.

If you just google "david boreanaz" and "sexual harassment" so many articles pop up about him currently being sued.
link
link

Kylie, does Bones not air on tv where you live? Is that why you said "look forward to seeing his work as Seeley! (When I finally can. *sniffle* )"? I don't watch Bones very often but from what I've seen- Booth is adorable. This is why it's so hard to dislike David. He gets such great roles and plays them SO well! Both Angel and Booth are such heart throbs!
1年以上前 AngelusB said…
I must be honest, it is a little disappointing to a fan girls heart that he is so different from his characters but his never come off as a sleaze to me and I have enjoyed many of his interviews, his so quirky and just fun in general which showcases his talent considering how broodingly (adorable) angel can be! I don't dislike him at all, just don't agree with the whole affair thing. Last night I took the time to search the newer allegations and it looks like a load of hoo-haa to me. The fact that he cheated (Gah!) seems to be the main thrust of everything, aside from that stretch of stuff I read about the picture, which makes me wonder, why they haven't posted the picture of you know?? pfft... hard evidence! Anyway, who knows what goes on in his personal life or even SMG's for that matter.

Why is it there are limited pictures of Freddie/Sarah? She seems to be doing a lot with Charlotte and her friends, minus Freddie or is that just my own viewing? I could be missing something!

You got it in one Dina. Bones doesn't air here. *pout* It's popular in the US right? Yet, m-net hasn't bought it in yet! That really urks me since we've got everything else, CSI (all), Ugly betty, etc etc... the list is endless. How come you don't watch Bone's often? Is it on at the wrong time or aren't you a fan of the story in general?

Thank you for the links by the way, appreciate it! :D
1年以上前 jemgrl323 said…
Yeah who knows if the allegations are true.. I hope not (not just because it's DB, but because it's so disturbing for anyone!).
I just never liked how David married a previous playboy model and used to hang out at the playboy mansion, cheated on his current wife, supposedly cheated on his ex wife as well...etc.
But then again, Charisma Carpenter posed for playboy and she's awesome- so maybe it's not all sleeze.

I have the disappointment syndrome whenever I find out the actors who play my favorite characters are sooo different than their characters... but I better learn to deal with it cause it's called acting for a reason :-p

I don't watch Bones cause I watched the first episode when it premiered and thought it was really boring. My sister watches it so I see clips of the show every now and then, and I think I would like it more now but I just don't have the time to watch any new shows.
1年以上前 AngelusB said…
My fingers and toes are all well crossed that, that be of the false! (And your right, it is disturbing.)I just don't understand why the woman hasn't gone to the cops instead of the media. Follow the right channels yah know?

You mean his first wife was a playboy model? she doesn't look it and I never knew that, I suppose that's where he met Jaime?

Charisma does appear to be a lovely person and no, I don't believe it is all sleaze, the only grease in there really is Hef. *shudder*

That syndrome is unfortunate but I've had moments with other celebrities, like Angelina Jolie. I used to really enjoy her and went so far as to buy the Mr and Mrs Smith DVD but as soon as I learnt that she'd STOLEN Brad from Jennifer Aniston (I used to love B/A! Lmao... in my genes), I'd no sooner drop-kick the CD across my floor than watch it again.

I've heard that bones is a little slow on the pick-up but the humor carries it for a bit and then wham, addiction sets in! I once started watching the pilot and was really ampt too but as soon as David went to open his mouth to say his 'first' line -- my whole loady effect just cut out and refused to go on, refresh after refresh and nothing happened. I'm cursed, never shall I ever see this seeley goodness, so feel privileged your at least getting snippets! I get nothing, nada... zilch! :P
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 jemgrl323 said…
Jaime was a playboy model... not his first wife Ingrid. But I guess that's irrelevant-- it just adds to the appearance of him being sleezy, you know?

Aw I'm sorry Bones didn't work out! That's crazy that it stopped right as DB was about to speak!!! There are no other websites that have the episodes?
I don't know how interested I am in Bones- I would probably like it but I don't feel like getting sucked into another show, but I've been wanting to watch How I Met Your Mother with Alyson Hannigan. She's so adorable and I hear the show is really funny but I've only seen little clips of it.
1年以上前 AngelusB said…
I don't know so much about that, adds little relevance to sleaze or no sleaze, lol-- those woman do go on to have families! ;)

There are websites but I have to little patients to wait for it to load. It's jinxed!

'How I met your mother' is wonderful, I just love Alyson in that show. She's hilarious, very quirky! You should really try and watch it but if you can from S1! heh heh-- they have so many great moments you'll miss a lot otherwise! ;)
last edited 1年以上前