Bakugan Battle Brawlers Bakugan Gundalian Invaders:Dan

Runo09 posted on Jun 13, 2010 at 08:59AM
Dan is the main character of the third season of Bakugan, Gundalian Invaders. His Guardian Bakugan is still Helix Dragonoid, and he has the Battle Gear Jetkor. Marucho, Shun, and Dan first meet Ren in Bakugan Interspace. In Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders, Dan has just move to a new town and made friends with Jake.

In episode 1, Dan brings Jake to Bakugan Interspace and brawls against Ren Krawler. He and Marucho later battle two Gundalians, Sid Arcale and Lena Aisis. Marucho lost, but Dan and Drago beat both of them.

When Fabia Sheeze arrives, she brawls Dan and loses. Believing Ren Krawler's story about Neathians attacking Gundalia, Dan tells Fabia to leave and to stop using Bakugans for war. Angered by his ignorance, Fabia throws Dan and leaves.

Bakugan Battle Brawlers 2 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Mushii said…
Ren told her that he was from the planet Gundalia and to be honest, she didn't look so happy for it. That's why she challenged Dan! Because Dan was supporting Ren, but achually, I don't belive Ren.

From 2:10 - 2:45

Ren: "Hey, I'm Ren From Guandalia. I don't belive that we've met before..."
Fabia: "Oh no! I'm too late! The Gundalian's got here first!"
Dan: "We never got any massage from you so you can give it up!"
Fabia: "I found the one! But who knows what lies he's been told?! Huah?! You are helping Gundalia, then you are my enemy!"
Dan: "Well then! If we're enemyes, I can't let you lead! Time for rush to battle!"

He said that he's planet was in danger because people was using Bakugan for no good, I on the other side think that HE and he's people are using the Bakugans.

By the way, Great Info! Where did you get it?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 11HiddenNinja said…
heart
^ i love this episode. ^