Badwolf - Tenth/Rose Journey's End

snoznoodle posted on Jul 22, 2008 at 04:24AM
There's so much to talk about I'm surprised no one else has started a forum! This episode is probably the only time I've ever felt SO happy and SO sad and angry at the same time! Rose has her Doctor who IS the Doctor but... different and the actual Doctor is all alone! That's just so unfair!

Badwolf - Tenth/Rose 6 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 blind_moon said…
Totally with you!! I cried so much, because the doctor loved her and he had to see her with another man!! Like RTD said "for the doctor is like: she ends up with someone exactly like you, that has the same memories as you, that gets the girl you love and that you know that is going to make her happy", and that had got to “kill” him, and even more because he not only lost the love of his life (Rose), he also lost his best friend (Donna)... so I'm glad for Rose (although I don’t think she is thaaaat happy, its like a twisted love for her now) but I feel miserable for the doctor!! It’s a really really sad episode for him... to have the Tardis full of all his best friends, and then ends up with no one, not even Rose who did the impossible just to be with him! ='(
1年以上前 zoomonkees said…
Omg me too!!
Ugh this episode was so good yet so bad at the same time I couldn't decide how to really feel about it. I just hated the part where Rose finally gets to kiss the "Doctor" and the actual one has to look on then leaves without saying goodbye. And then Donna has to leave, too! Wow, I'm getting super depressed just thinking about it.
It's just, I'm happy for Rose, but it's an incomplete happy and I feel cheated for some reason.
1年以上前 snoznoodle said…
I feel a little cheated too - but it's probably the best ending possible for them if you really think about it. Well, for Rose at least. Even though she might not think it - she couldn't really stay with the Doctor anymore. They can't go back to the way things were before - they're too in love now - but they can't be together because the chances are that he'll see her die some time.
This way Rose has a Doctor (not the Doctor though *grumble*) who she can grow old with. It was either that or see her die or see her leave him for someone else (I don't really think she would though).
I still think it's completely unfair - and to lose Donna as well - that's SO hard! But he's a Time Lord - he knows it can't last.
If Jenny comes back I'll be happy. I don't think we need another new companion. She'll make him happy - I kind of think she'll make him as happy as Rose but in a different way. I want him happy again :(
Well that's my rant for the day!
1年以上前 ladydi1013 said…
I think it was a brilliant move on the part of the Dr. Who writers..Consider this....no matter how many regenerations of the Doctor may come they can always bring back Rose and 10 from the alternate universe for some adventures in time and space. Now we, too, have the best of both worlds. Long live the Doctor and Rose. Bananas for all! I agree with snoznoodle about Jenny...What a perfect companion she would be. No romantic entanglements and lots of running.
1年以上前 snoznoodle said…
heart
After seeing the latest Christmas Special I was really sad again. Especially the bit where the Doctor pretty much said he had nothing to live for.
You're right though if we ever get bored with it they can always make an episode with Rose and the Doctor in the alternate universe. I've always wanted an episode about Rose in the alternate universe. It would be extra, ultra awesome if she was with the Doctor too!
1年以上前 no1drwhofan said…
smile
I really cried when the real Doctor refused to say how 'Rose Tyler...' would end!!!!!!!! :( >Sniff<
But at least, Rose and the part-human Doctor can grow old together. ;)
I don't know about you guys, but I think the eleventh Doc should relate back to his old companions more often...