アバター 伝説の少年アン Faveirot episode

zanhar1 posted on Feb 22, 2009 at 03:57AM
So what is your faveirote episode of avatar.
Mine is prabably Sozins comet

アバター 伝説の少年アン 13 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Huddyaddict12 said…
Hmm... thats hard to choose. Im gonna have to say The Westeren Air Temple.(At least i think thats what its called xD) Its the ep where Zuko asks the team if he could join them :] That was so cute watching Zuko try to be a good guy, and really made me lol =D

The last ep of the whole series was pretty amazing too and The cave of two loveres!
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
i espsly love season 3, the weastern air temple was cool, was it the one with Combustion man.
1年以上前 18wanda said…
wink
I liked The Runaway and Ember Island Players. You like those?
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
that was funny, sokka just gose up to the guy who plays him and gives joke suggestions. And thop is playedby a muscular guy. The azula character has too much make up. Aang is a girl and the Katara character was a cry baby. My personal faverite part was when zuko saw his character and says it doesnt resemble him but then the character said exactly what he did.
1年以上前 stoner said…
I personally like the Cave of Two Lovers. Not so much about the interaction between Aang and Katara, but I was drawn into the care free / nature-loving attitudes of the earth nomads. As a music enthusiast myself, I once looked at the tranquil and healing aspects of nature for inspiration, and it's one of the things I never regret to this day.

I was also especially drawn to the character of Song. Despite the abuse that she received from the fire nation, she remains optimistic that there will always be hope. That despite living in a world where no one can be trusted, there will be nights where things end finer with the kindness of strangers, as per Song's display of hospitality for inviting Iroh and Zuko for a meal and a place to spend the night. She may have been crushed after witnessing Zuko's act of thievery, but decided to close the door instead. Bringing her in the picture, I believe, was the beginning of a turning point for Zuko - towards the path of good.

If there will ever be a book chronicling the lives of the characters (after the war), Song deserves *A* chapter on her own. Her role as an earth kingdom healer, just might rival (or maybe even surpass) that of Katara's healing abilities.
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
big smile
i liked their song screte tunnle
1年以上前 Equus said…
i don't remember what it was called... but it was when the aang gang was looking for appa and sokka drank some cactus juice. man it was funny!
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
laugh
that was halarious.
1年以上前 CleoSertori1234 said…
I like where Azula comes into the show!
1年以上前 Dark-Axl said…
big smile
Ah my favorite episode Sozins comet part 4! I love the fight with Aang and Ozai, the fight with Zuko and Azula was okay. I also like when Azula gets all crazy, I love her fighting stances and her fighting style. I have another favorite episode too, which is the beach! I love it when Azula tries too get a guy to date ahahaha funny!
1年以上前 zanhar1 said…
i also like when azula came in my faveirot epiodes are the beach azula was funny and sozins comet.
1年以上前 TDIlover226 said…
mischievous
ok, first of all, it's "favorite". Second of all, I like the boiling rock pt 1 and 2, and the blind bandit
1年以上前 Jett5 said…
mischievous
YOUR MOM IS MINE