アバター 伝説の少年アン あなた want a season 4? Fight for it!

Bubbly131 posted on Jan 15, 2009 at 10:12PM
I used to come to this spot about 3 times a day. But lately, I can hardly stand it here. The fans are GIVING UP. And honestly, it makes me sick.

The majority of fans SAY they want a season 4, but they're not willing to work for it. They just sit back and say 'The words “The End” came on the screen for a reason'~ link.
But many fans may not know that fans of other shows have beaten 'the end' and gotten another season. Ever heard of Kim Possible? The show was supposed to end with the S3 movie (So The Drama), but because the FANS worked hard to be heard, we got a season 4. And there are still people working every day to get a season 5.

Avatar fans are giving up to fast. Stop complaining that you want a season 4. Get off your butt and FIGHT for it!

アバター 伝説の少年アン 187 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 187

1年以上前 shortynme said…
meh
Seriously, what story would be told in season 4? They have peace, they defeated the bad guys, and everyone is in their happy place. Do we really want to watch a whole season about Aang and Katara kicking rocks and being in love? Boring! I love Avatar too, but the story has been told.
1年以上前 Bubbly131 said…
Not all of it. We still don't know what happened to Zuko's mom. And trust me, I'm not not going to be happy if we see ANY Kataang 'in love' scenes. I wanna see her come to her senses to dump him.

And just because the wars over, doesn't mean that there aren't some people who want to go back to war.
1年以上前 18wanda said…
crying
I hope one exists. They can put something in it. It can't be over!
1年以上前 Airbender4823 said…
shortynme, there is so much of the story we dont know yet like bubbly said zukos mom? and ofcourse zuko is incharge of the fire nation how is he going to rebuild, what twists n turns will aang and katara go threw and how will suki and sokkas relationship go, and way more
1年以上前 shortynme said…
hmmm
I guess that's true. Maybe they will make another one, eventually. I personally just don't see a need for it.
1年以上前 ClassicalNadia said…
smile
Well Bubbly131 I'm glad it's Kataang, get over it. Shortynme does have a point. I would still be happy with a season four, yes I would. Or maybe they could just make a few bonus episodes, clearing up the loose ends.
1年以上前 leuron said…
smile
I want to know mooore ^^
1年以上前 CleoSertori1234 said…
SEASON 4!!SEASON 4!!SEASON 4!!SEASON 4!!
1年以上前 18wanda said…
What the H20 person said!
Thanks 18wanda!!
1年以上前 4ellllements said…
I cant waiit for the movvvvvvviiie!!
SEASON 4!!
1年以上前 Disk98 said…
smile
Yeah! What CleoSertori1234 said!
1年以上前 Disk98 said…
I think it should go like this. Aang and Katara are together now, right? That's what the season should be about!
NO.
1年以上前 Bubbly131 said…
laugh
lol. NO KATAANG!
1年以上前 leuron said…
wink
Hopefully there will be some Zutara action ^^
1年以上前 Bubbly131 said…
<3
I'm looking forward to that.
Maybe!!
1年以上前 18wanda said…
That would be puky horrible. How dare you want Katara to cheat on Aang!
1年以上前 Bubbly131 said…
I was just thinking about them breaking up. But cheating? Now that's interesting. I like that idea!
I don't care!!
1年以上前 leuron said…
No Katara with Aang please...
last edited 1年以上前
I like Katara with Aang!!
1年以上前 Disk98 said…
Kataang! PLEASE! I"M BEGGING YOU!!!
ME TOO!!
1年以上前 leuron said…
blush
Zutara FTW *-*
Maybe....
1年以上前 stoner said…
cool
I doubt there will ever be a season 4. However, *if* it does, I would prefer to see a book that chronicles the characters in the series, on a chapter-per-chapter basis. Doing that will bring closure to some of the loose ends that the ending (Sozin's Comet) left unanswered. Among them:

1. The Earth King. There was a promise of a reunion, which did not materialized. What did he got out of exploring the world on his own?

2. Zuko's mother. There was a hint that she was still alive, as per Zuko's request about her whereabouts in his father's prison cell.

3. Song. With peace in place, her abilities as a healer will flourish by first healing the wounded and the ones that were hurt from the war. She may be Earth Kingdom's healer that is equal to that with Katara from the water tribe. Perhaps, she may cross paths with Zuko once again, as she has been beckoned to heal an important member of his family. Zuko and Mai's offspring perhaps? Or maybe, his mother?

4. The Freedom Fighters. What happens to their lives after Jet's departure? Some may live a peaceful life as farmers in the prairie, or perhaps as new officers to recruit and train the next Earth Kingdom military, in their continuing efforts to fight off the Dai Li.

5. Suki and Sokka. Hakoda already has his approval in The Boiling Rock chapters, but I could picture hilarity ensuing as he is formally introduced to her parents. As a couple in the later years, however, where will their legacy continue? In the water kingdom where Sokka belonged or with the Kyoshi villagers where she grew up? Or both?

Those are just a handful of ideas that are buzzing in my mind atm ... perhaps, there might be more later. In the meantime, feel free to add more of your ideas ...
I would want the following to come back
1.Azula
2.Katara's Mom
3.Zuko's Mom
4.Song
1年以上前 stoner said…
zzz
*If* there will ever be a season 4, I wonder what would ever happen to the continuation of the Avatar's existence ...

According to the info., once the avatar dies, the next one is reborn from the next kingdom. That also means that the new avatar is born after the death of the previous one - not during near the end of his/her reign.

In this case, when Aang dies, then the next avatar will come from the Water Tribes. Question is, who will ever teach him/her to airbend if Aang was the last one in existence? Better yet, when the avatar cycle returns to the air nomads, will there ever be a successor?
nice.....
1年以上前 18wanda said…
We all have out hopes and dreams...
yup
1年以上前 Will_NolanLover said…
mischievous
M2!!!!!!! I WANT SEAN 4 OR ELSE I WILL KILL U!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me?
1年以上前 avatarluver990 said…
smile
i WANT season 4!!!! but they should show like another avatar or something...maybe, Aang and Katara should have a child, and aang has to battle somewhere but dies and right when he dies their baby is born, that will make his child the next avatar!!! Pretty gud idea eh?
last edited 1年以上前
I guess
1年以上前 18wanda said…
Bleh. The characters of Avatar is what everyone loves. It just wouldn't be the same.
1年以上前 cheddar said…
big smile
HEYYY! Look im creating my own book 4 check it out its not ready yet, but become a fan, and you'll be able to tell me what you would like to see in book 4! i'm writing the 1st episode based on comments from youtube and fanpop, but after that, post ur ideas in the forums, picks, etc. but just leave the articles blank plz- thats were i post the chapters i've written- then tell me what you think!!!!! Thanks for the support!
1年以上前 cheddar said…
heart
im fighting for it!!!! we can tell the writers what we would like to see!!! join my spot and help fight for avatar:book 4!
okay!
1年以上前 avatar_fan_55 said…
kiss
Katara + Zucko
1年以上前 18wanda said…
You spelled that way wrong. But we all get the idea you are a Zutara fan.
Kataang!
1年以上前 18wanda said…
We can always drag this arguement to the Kataang vs. Zutara spot so let's talk about...um...any suggestions anybody? I'm all out, guys!
Okayyy
1年以上前 18wanda said…
Gotta get more creative than that, Cleo. As I type I am instant msging ILoveAang. Say hi, guys!
Well ohyay ILOVEZUKO!Not!
1年以上前 18wanda said…
Me and ILoveAang are hanging tight. Yo!