アバター The Last Airbender (Book 4) こんにちは EVERYONE!!! IM BACK!!!

zutara414 posted on May 27, 2010 at 04:07AM
wassup everyone! its been awhile! im the original writer of this book 4 wannabe! fan fiction watever u wanna call it so long as u dont wanna call it crap cuz thats not very nice!!!! anyways.. well i had to ditch fanpop since skool was starting bak up and my parents dont like avatar at all! or facebook and everything like it.... including this. not even allowed to have an email. ANYWAYS! so id like to get all caught up so give me a week and hopefully ill have another chapter done! with skool ending things are getting pretty hectic as i struggle to get all my c's up. but ill do my best! also i know theres alot of kataangers out there, but there is even more zutarians, whop never got wat they were praying for. thats wat i want to accomplish and im sure ill go bak to kataang at some point due to the whole "loveatfirstsight" thing, but the ground for my adding liu was for a laang, but if that idea completly suks, than... anyways give me ur thoughts and ill do my best to make it better and fix my screwups. tho im all for zutara... i no how crucial kataang is to the series and ill keep that in mind. LUV YALL!!! get bak to me!!!

アバター The Last Airbender (Book 4) No 返信