AutumnClan AutumnClan Members

Fairstepshaven posted on Jul 19, 2011 at 08:03PM
Leader-
Sacredstar- black she-cat with bluish spots and blue eyes (HuddyLover1)

Deputy-
Lilyfrost- white tabby she-cat with blue eyes and pale stripes (Rimasters)

Medicine Cat-
Dreamwalker- light gray with blue-purple eyes (smartone123)

Medicine Cat Apprentice-
Autumnbreeze- beautiful, slender framed, lean autumn leaves colored she-cat with pretty shining amber eyes and a thin, shiny pelt (Fairstepshaven)

Warriors-
Raincloud- gray she-cat with a white paws and muzzle (Alex13126)
Foxflower- black with orange splotches and gray eyes (HuddyLover1)
Squirrelfur- ginger tabby she-cat with two white paws, a white chin and a white tail tip, glowing green eyes (open to anyone)
Oatwhisker- pale ginger she-cat with amber eyes and tan stripes (Onestar-is-me)

Apprentices-
Cedarpaw- dark grey tom with amber eyes (open to anyone)
Cloudpaw- calico she-cat with blue eyes (WarriorsCats)
Solarpaw- pale ginger and white she-cat with a bubbly tail. One blue eye one green (WarriorsCats)
Oakpaw- dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes (Dovemoon)

Queens-
Amberfall- feisty dark ginger she-cat with amber eyes. Kits- Leafkit- golden-brown tabby she-cat with a white chest and paws, green eyes, Haykit- light golden tabby she-cat with bright blue eyes, Pumpkinkit- dark ginger she-cat with green eyes, Duskkit- brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes, Maplekit- dark tortoiseshell she-cat with thick fur and orange eyes, Cherrykit- orange tabby she-cat with blue-green eyes, Barleykit- slender, athletic, temperish black she-cat with a white stripe going down back, white points and white rings around eyes, blue-green ringed eyes, Summerkit- light orange she-cat with blue eyes (Fairstepshaven)
Heatherfall- a pale ginger she-cat with blue eyes. Mate: Flameheart- bright ginger tom ( recently died tragically). Kits: Morningkit and Cedarkit- (picture below) Morningkit is the one being bitten by her brother, Cedarkit.

Elders-
Cornheart- yellow tabby tom with yellow eyes (open to anyone)
last edited on Aug 12, 2011 at 10:57PM
save

AutumnClan 97 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 97

1年以上前 Rimasters said…
big smile
Deputy
Lilyfrost- white tabby she-cat with blue eyes and pale stripes

I also dont mind being a warrior
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Fairstepshaven said…
Sure! Thanks!
1年以上前 Alex13126 said…
Warrior
Raincloud- Gray she-cat with a white paws and muzzle

My first time in a clan :)
smile
Thanks!
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
ill be med cat:
dreamwalker-light gray with blue purple eyes

i got a bunch of clans:
crusadeclan,brillinatclan,horrorclan,merc­ycl­an,­cas­cad­ecl­an,­and more ;3
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
error
1年以上前 HuddyLover1 said…
OH ok can i be leader please please
Sacredstar
Black she cat with blueish spots and blue eyes

Warrior
Foxflower
black with orange splotches gray eyes
 OH ok can i be leader please please Sacredstar Black she cat with blueish spots and blue eyes Warri
1年以上前 HuddyLover1 said…
(error)
Sureness
1年以上前 WarriorsCats said…
Cloudpaw(Leaf): Calico she cat with blue eyes.
Wants to be a medicine cat
last edited 1年以上前
Sureness... but both medicine cat spots r taken sorreh
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 moonglow123 said…
big smile
id like to be two kits-morningkit and cedarkit,morningkit is the one bieng bitten by her brother cedarkit,mom is heatherfall-a pale ginger shecat with blue eyes,their father-flameheart(bright ginger tom) recently died tragically :(

XD
@huddylover1 where do u make those cats?!
 id like to be two kits-morningkit and cedarkit,morningkit is the one bieng bitten によって her brother ceda
(it's a game on deviantart) sure
1年以上前 WarriorsCats said…
I know
Amberfall watched approvingly as her kits played and tumbled around, squealing. Her amber eyes narrowed as she saw a shape moving towards them. She got up and blocked Acornpaw's path,"Shouldnt you br cleaning out Cornheart's bedding?" she growled, her tail lashing.-Amberfall
Autumnbreeze padded towards Amberfall, "Amberfall, please. Leave Acornpaw alone." nudges Acornpaw away and follows after him, turning and bounding out of camp, her slender body disappearing through the tunnel. She ran as fast as she could, her muscles pumping, her paws barely skimming the ground. She ran as fast as a MeadowClan cat. She skidded to a halt by a tall white fence, panting. She readied herself to jump, but suddenly a massive paw slamming into her and sent her flying into a tree, letting out a gasp as the breath was knocked out of her.-Autumnbreeze

Amberfall shooed her kits back into the nursery, and followed after Aumtumnbreeze, her paws skidding on the fallen leaves. She heard a snarl and and ran faster. She slipped to a halt in a clearing surrounded by bushes. She whipped around, her eyes blazing.-Amberfall
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 WarriorsCats said…
Cloudpaw ran after the two she cats and advanced with her speed, she was now muzzle to muzzle, running with amberfall
1年以上前 Sunstorm-PWNS-U said…
I will join
Darkclaw- massive, broad-shouldered gray and black tabby tom with amber eyes, evil
1年以上前 Sunstorm-PWNS-U said…
Darkclaw slipped out of camp, his eyes gleaming.-Darkclaw
Cedarpaw ran after Darkclaw, shouting,"Halt!" he skidded to a halt in front of the massive warrior, his eyes narrowed.-Cedarpaw

Amberfall leapt over the bushes, running back to camp. She scented Cedarpaw and Darkclaw, and slid to a halt beside Cedarpaw.-Amberfall
1年以上前 moonglow123 said…
ohh thanks:D

cedarkit and morningkit stuck their tiny heads out the nursery entrance"whats going on?"they asked their mother"nothing"she said swiftly and pulled them away from the entrance with her tail
1年以上前 WarriorsCats said…
Adding another::::

Solarpaw: Pale ginger and white she cat with a bubbly tail. One blue eye one green.

She followed Cederpaw "whats wrong?" she eyed him and the warrior
Kks
Cedarpaw glared at Darkclaw

Amberfall puffed and stalked away towards the nursery
1年以上前 moonglow123 said…
cedarkit whispered to morningkit"i bet it was a fox or a badger!!!"morningkit nodded then sighed sadly "if fflameheart were here he would have killed it!"cedarkit nodded miserably,heatherfall watched her kits sadly and pulled them closer to her,they didnt object
morningkit whispered"is he evfer going to come back?"and heatherfall shook her head and whispered"no"and they were quiet for a second before the kits fell asleep and heatherfall grieved quietly
Autumnbreeze got up and ran as fast as she could, her paws barely skimming the ground. She felt a hot breath on her tail, gasped, and ran faster. She burst into camp and skidded halfway across the clearing, letting out a wail,"Acornpaw is dead!"
1年以上前 Star-chaser said…
Can I be a kit? My mother (who ever wants me) can name me. I'm an light orange kit with blue eyes.
sure. Oh Amberfall can be your mother, if you want, cuz I rp her :)
1年以上前 Star-chaser said…
okay. Thanx! :D So what's my name? Oh forgot to add I'm s she`cat.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 WarriorsCats said…
Cloudpaw emerged behind her carrying the other apprentices body
Oks! I'll name her.... Summerkit :)
1年以上前 Star-chaser said…
I love it!
Tankies!
1年以上前 Star-chaser said…
so how many moons am I?
Hmmmm.... 3
1年以上前 Star-chaser said…
okay. Summerkit stared at the body with wide eyes.
1年以上前 moonglow123 said…
cedarkit hopped up and raced to the middle of the clearing,skidding to a stop with morningkit behind him.hethaerfal ran after her kits and stared atautumnbreeze"what?h-how?"
Autumnbreeze turned to look at the kits,"I don't know..." she whispered.
1年以上前 Star-chaser said…
Summerkit abroaches the body. She nudges it with her nose."Mother?Why is he sleeping? When wil he wake up?"
Amberfall stood over her kits,"Summerkit, don't touch it." looks at the body in disgust even though it was her first son.
1年以上前 moonglow123 said…
hetaherfall frowned slightly but didnt say anything,she didnt like that amberfall didnt care that much about acornpaw,if it had been her son,shed have been wailing.she let it go ,and shook her head sadly "poor acornpaw"she murmured

cedarkit watched with wide eyes and morningkit buried her head in her mothers fur"hes gone like flameheart,isnt he?"cedarkit asked autumnbreeze solemnly
Autumnbreeze nodded sadly and drew her tail closer to her.
1年以上前 moonglow123 said…
cedarkit stared at acornpaw and sighed"lets go back in the nursery"said heatherfall and pulled her kits to her with her tail,
1年以上前 Star-chaser said…
Summerkit stared at the body one more time before joing her mother. She didn't understand why her big brother would never wake up.
Amberfall leaned down and picked up Summerkit, nudging the rest of her other kits into the nursery and flopping down in her nest. She wrapped her tail around them all, keeping them warm.

Haykit snuggled close to Summerkit and Barleykit, letting out a small grunt.
1年以上前 Star-chaser said…
WHat season is it?
Mmmm... Leaf-fall (autumn)
1年以上前 moonglow123 said…
Cedarkit yawned and fell asleep beside. His mother and sister
1年以上前 Onestar-is-me said…
I'll join
Oatwhisker- pale ginger she-cat with amber eyes and tan stripes
1年以上前 Dovemoon said…
May I be:

Oakpaw- a dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes