アーサー&グウェン Bradley and エンジェル on the awesomeness of Arthur/Gwen/Lancelot of s2. Slight plot-related spoiler

dsdsdrsf posted on Aug 26, 2009 at 03:02PM
"Arthur actually recognises who Gwen is this series after a year of not knowing who she was," says James of Arthur's future bride. "There's hints as to the future. And yes, there is development there."

Angel Coulby, who plays Gwen expands on this. "I think Gwen begins to see Arthur as more the future. He represents a brighter future for the people of Camelot and her. And therefore their relationship starts to develop a little bit more. Then there's a bit of a love triangle as well when Lancelot turns up."

Yes, the dashing knight played by Heroes's star Santiago Cabrera is making a return. "Lancelot turns up when I get kidnapped," explains Coulby. "He helps to rescue me. But, unbeknown to us Arthur is on his way to rescue me, too. And they sort of come fact-to-face and they're like 'Oh, what are you doing here?' 'Oh, I'm rescuing Gwen...' 'Oh, I'm rescuing Gwen.' So there's a bit of a clash between those two but it's hidden because Arthur and I haven't necessarily expressed our true feelings for each other."

アーサー&グウェン 2 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 punkyvixen said…
laugh
WOW !! Can't Wait !!
1年以上前 Shepard14 said…
AWWW....i can't wait.....So.....i hope Guinevere in the series goes COMPLETELY for arthur!! That would be perfect. Arthur I belive would be better for her.They are so awesome together.