A.N.JELL You're Beautiful

irishchan posted on Sep 02, 2010 at 08:19AM
Do you like the ending of You're beautiful? if you've given a chance to change it, what ending should you want?

A.N.JELL 8 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 whatacutebabez said…
big smile
hemm i think the ending was too short , ,
i just wanna add 1episode more , , in that episode there will be chukkae party with all member, have fun things, then the scene between tae kyung n mi nyu will be more romantic , , kiss scene !! LOL
1年以上前 irishchan said…
heart
hahahah!! thats an exciting part! :D but if i haava a chance, i would prefer to choose Lee Hong Ki .. :D
1年以上前 hikari27 said…
link i just hope that it will have a part two. of course i wanna see them altogether again
1年以上前 bluefairy1490 said…
blush
hmmmp...im not satisfied on its ending. . . i felt something incomplete. . . the twins have no even single interaction. . and the concert and the other casts were set a side. . .

i wish that there will be a part two of it. .
1年以上前 me_memeabc said…
Honestly, I love the whole episode, but unluckly I'm not sure if I like the ending. Because it was so short, and also the real Go mi nam is not appeared enough
1年以上前 shinlyn said…
i would add 1 episode too and there will be a romantic scene of shin woo oppa and mi nyu......and also i want to do it romantic for the two of them
1年以上前 fsahero said…
heart
I agree according to everyone's comment on this subject. I really just didn't want the drama to end. Lol.. But it would of been nice if they showed a part of Go Mi Nam and his sister reunite. And the band should of did a concert and invite Go Mi Nyu on stage to sing along as being a special fan of our Oppa Tae Kyung.... Hehehhe
1年以上前 Eun-young21 said…
smile
geu insa deung