アニメ Bakugan New Vestroia: Seeking Through the Darkness

hikari_hiwatari posted on Sep 12, 2013 at 06:47AM
(Story)

After when peace was set in New Vestroia and everything was quiet it seems a new error has appeared in Vestroia a Darkness seeping through from the Darkus attribute was spreading out towards other attributes it has not fully spread yet but what could've caused this to happen? once again our heroes will begin to battle against this darkness but a new team that follows in their foot steps seems to be joining in their journey how will they go in fighting against this darkness? and how will our new soon to be heroes go with helping our fellow heroes!

(Info about the rp)

okay you can say that kinda sucks but i got that from the top of my head that i thought up yesterday anyway i am a HUGE fan of Bakugan but i am also a HUGE fan of kingdom heart and also this other one that is sort of similar to kingdom heart but ANYWAY! this rp is about fighting off the Darkness that 'seems' to be coming from the Darkus Attribute you haft to find out yourself on which path you set on oh yeah and this Darkness affects humans and Bakugan just to let you know!

oh yeah and if you wanna know more about the show here's the link! link

Also if you need help on choosing a bakugan here's another link
link

Bakugan Attributes

Pyrus (Fire)

Aquos (Water)

Darkus (Darkness)

Subterra (Earth)

Haos (Light)

Ventus (Wind)

Rules

No god modding

No swearing since this show is rated PG and it's a cartoon soooo yeahX3

please respect other characters and other people

if you are planning to get infected by the darkness don't make up powers because the darkness only affects the mind and the body meaning it'll make you evil and be like a hypnosis sort of thing but for the bakugan you may if you wish

if you are gonna play as one of the characters (e.g. Dan, Shun, Julie, etc) and you're planning to make them evil same thing goes to them same thing goes to the bakugan up above

and the most importantly HAVE FUN!!

Character Info:

Name:
Bakugan Attribute:
Hobbie:
Like:
Dislike:
Bio:
Extra Info:

(Main Characters)

Mira Clay: Open

Baron Leltoy: Open

Ace Grit: Open

Dan Kuso: Taken By anifanfreak

Marucho Marukura: Open

Shun Kazami: Taken By anifanfreak

Runo Misaki: Taken By xXDreamWriterXx

Julie Makimoto: Taken By hikari_hiwatari

Alice Gehabich: Taken by xXDreamWriteXx

Spectra 'Keith Clay' Phantom: Open

Klause Von Hertzon: Open

Chan Lee: Open

Billy Gilbert: Taken By hikari_hiwatari

Joe Brown: Taken by TAIKAMODO

and other characters that i can't be bothered to put down anyway hope you guys have fun!!
last edited on Sep 29, 2013 at 01:22AM

アニメ 397 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 397

1年以上前 xXDreamWriterXx said…
(This sounds like fun!)
Name: Kayla Stone
Appearance: pic
Bakugan Guardian: Monarus
Bakugan Attribute: Ventus
Hobbie: Cloud watching, writing, dancing, singing, cooking
Like: funny things, clouds, the sky, birds, flowers, observing, chocolate, oceans, high places
Dislike: mean people, bad things, more then four legged insects
Bio: A simple country girl who recently started battling. Since she is still a beginner, it's hard for her to fight but luckily she is a fast learner so she learns from watching other people fight.
Extra Info: Her nickname is Sky Rapunzel because of her long hair and she loves the sky. Also close friends with Runo and has a huge crush on Shun
last edited 1年以上前
 (This sounds like fun!) Name: Kayla Stone Age: 16 Appearance: pic Gender: Female Bakugan Guardia
1年以上前 Ayaka said…
Name: Alice Raider
Appearance: pic
Bakugan Guardian: Raptorix
Bakugan Attribute: Pyrus
Hobby: Poetry writing, target practice, cooking, exploring
Like: nature, food, friends, making friends, music, adrenaline
Dislike: boring stuff, killjoy people, jerks, awkwardness
Bio: She's been playing for a while now but she has yet to discover why her fate was to battle. She's a happy-go-lucky girl who loves to have fun and make friends.
Extra Info: She can be a bit dense every so often

(Thanks for the invite Hikari :) Sorry for not chatting for a long time, I have exams >.< )
last edited 1年以上前
 Name: Alice Raider Age: 16 Appearance: pic Gender: female Bakugan Guardian: Raptorix Bakugan Att
hikari_hiwatari commented…
That's all good girl! 1年以上前
Also there is no 火災, 火 または lightning in bakugan 1年以上前
Sorry I mean there's no lightning attributes in bakugan 1年以上前
1年以上前 Riku114 said…
(Sorry hikari I dont do bakugan)
That's okay Riku X3 1年以上前
1年以上前 hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: Melody 'Blaze' Johnson
Appearance: Pic
Bakugan Guardian: Leonidas link
Bakugan Attribute: Darkus
Hobby: Reading, singing (kind of secret), dancing, brawling, cooking
Like: people who respect the way she is, Playing Fairly, music, reading
Dislike: People who'll get in her way, when she has to back down from a brawl, waiting, when she looses her temper
Bio: Melody is mostly called Blaze naturally because of her Blaze like temper but she doesn't mind she's always up for a brawl but the thing is she always wants to play fairly so if you decide to cheat oooh you better watch out besides that she's a quiet sort of girl doesn't really like to talk much like the strong silent time but she's still loyal to her friends and is willing to help of they need but she has notice that some people have been acting strange she wanted to find out what it was but they would either want her to get lost or just plain won't tell her
Extra Info: she knows most of the Battle Brawlers Resistance and she's Julie's Cousin!
last edited 1年以上前
 Name: Melody 'Blaze' Johnson Age: 16 Appearance: Pic Gender: Female Bakugan Guardian: Leonidas ht
1年以上前 anifanfreak said…
Name: Itsuki Satou
Appearance: Pic
Bakugan Guardian: Ventus Treyix (Black Winged Crow)
Bakugan Attribute: Darkus/Ventus Mixture User (Though he has Many More Attributes)
Hobbies: Loves To Play Guitar, Sings to Himself and Only His Closest Friends, Collection Of Different Bakugan (Including Other Attributes)
Likes: Kind People, Reading, A Fair Fight that was/is Challenging
Dislikes: Enka Music, Cold (Lower than 9 Degrees [48.2 Degrees Fahrenheit])
Bio: N/A (Meaning I'm just too Damn Lazy X3)
Extra: Has Met All Of the Battle Brawlers Besides Alice and is in Close Relations to Dan and Shun
last edited 1年以上前
 Name: Itsuki Satou Age: 16 Appearance: Pic Gender: Male Bakugan Guardian: Ventus Treyix (Black Wi
1年以上前 anifanfreak said…
(Hikari, You should Put up the Available Attributes in the Description, and Other Specifics people might not Know)
1年以上前 Ayaka said…
(Yeah sorry, I watch it but I don't know much)
(Oh yeah your right about that I'll post it up and then we can begin!)
In town, Kayla stood on top of the tallest building, staring at the beautiful view in front of her. Her bare toes, hanging on the edges as her hands holding her boots behind her back. The breeze blowing her hair behind her as she takes a deep breath. "So nice...The air really is fresher up here then down below..."
(I'll have Runo please! ^-^)
last edited 1年以上前
Blaze was just sitting in the park waiting for someone she said as she looked at her watch "where is she! She's suppose to be here hours ago!" She said as she waited for her cousin

(I'll take Julie oh yes and if anyone else wants to join just put in your character info and jump in when your ready)
Kayla sat on the edge of the building swinging her legs back and forth, singing to herself as she stared up at the sky. "Oh where oh where did my little friend go. Oh where oh where could she be?"
last edited 1年以上前
Blaze sighed as she looked around she got out her phone and texted to Kayla (if you don't mind her knowing your character) "hey Kayla where are you?" She asked in text and looks up to see if her cousin is around
(Sure!)
Kayla took out her phone and looked at the text. She texted back "Sitting on the roof of the tallest building again. What about you?" Kayla looked around, to see if she could spot Blaze from where she was.
Blaze looked at the text and texted back "in the tree at the park waiting for Julie she's late! She said something about meeting her whole team"
Kayla looked at the text for a minute before responding. "Want me to keep you company while you wait for her? Got nothing better to do."
"That'll be nice thanks you remember which tree I'm usually in right?" She texted back
Kayla texted back. "Yup! Be there in a few!" She stood up and looked down, smirking before walking back onto the roof, taking a deep breath and running right off the roof, free falling. She giggles as she feels the wind with her entire being and then grabs onto a flag pole on the building. Kayla spun a few times before letting go and landing perfectly on a smaller building with a staircase on the side of it. She smiles. "Another perfect landing!"
Blaze sighed as she leaned on the trunk of the tree sitting on the branch she sighed as she looked around she was bored as usual she then closed her eyes
Kayla ran over to the tree Blaze was in called out to her. "Hey Blaze! Don't fall asleep! You could fall and hit your head." She giggles.
Blaze opened her eyes and laughed a bit "finally what took you so long?" She said folding her arms chuckling to herself
Kayla pouts and puts her hand on her hips. "I told you I was on top of a building! I was enjoying the free fall and stuff." She smiles. "You know how I feel about the sky. Can't get enough of it."
"And you say I'll hurt myself" she chuckled then she got down as she landed on her feet she looked around "geez I've been here for 5 hours and Julie is still late!" She said while pouting
Kayla giggles. "I'm sure she has a good reason. Maybe it's her team! They could be battling someone strong and that's why it's taking them so long."
"Well hopefully that's the reason and it's not because she's trying to find a welcoming gift like she does every time I come here" she said while laughing a bit

(Hey Dream are you a Shun fan?)
(Totally!! XD)
Kayla smiles. "That's nice of her. I wish someone would do that for me when I visit!"
(Awesomeness!!! I'm one too!)

Blaze smiled "heh who knows Runo might do that for ya!" She said putting her hands in her pocket she was wanting to tell Kayla something for a while but she didn't know how Kayla would react to it but she mentally took a deep breath "hey Kayla"
(Sweet! I love him so much! I'm just into guys like him you know!)
Kayla giggles and smiles. "What's up?"
(I know right? He's just so smooth and quiet yet loyal to his friends! he's soooo cute X3)

Blaze scratched the back of her head but sighed "umm what would you do if I liked the same guy as you?" She asked looking at her
(Totally cute! :3 I want him! Please let me have him!)
Kayla paused, her smile gone. "Um..." She scratched the back of her head nervously. "I don't want to think about that. I never like going after a guy my friend's like but....Shun is...special." She smiles softly at the ground, a tint of pink spread across her cheek. "If you do end up liking him I won't lie, I'll feel hurt since it would cause trouble and I don't want that especially not with you. I don't know what I would do..." She sighed and looked at her. "But I won't give up on Shun! No matter what! He's the first guy I've ever felt so strongly about so I'm not going to give up so easily." She said with a determine look and a confident voice.
(Well to be honest I won't say yes but I won't say no either why because another fan might come along and she might like Shun too it wouldn't be fair if there are three fans and only one gets Shun it's like Riku I have a huge crush on him but then again another fan might come along and might wanna date him trust me I am totally fine with you being with Shun but I can't really say yes or no X3)

Blaze kinda chuckled "well ya know if you get Shun just know that I'll be supporting you all the way! Even if you do have a huge crush on Shun you're still my closest friend I've got!" She said giving her a smile
last edited 1年以上前
(OMG! You like Riku too?! XD Lol)
Kayla smiles, blushing. "Thanks! Your my closest friend as well!" She looks around. "Are you sure your cousin is coming here? Maybe she forgot where you guys were meeting."
(Lolz XD another guy we like! What other guys do you like?)

"I told her three times while she was talking to her friends to meet me here by my favourite relaxing place" Blaze said and sighed "I can call her but I already called her an hour ago so I can't be bothered"
(A lot of guys from a whole lot of animes! Li syraron, gokudera hayate, that guy from Kaze no Stigma. There are too many! Maybe that's why I don't have a boyfriend. I'm way more into anime boys then real guys. Lol!)

Kayla giggles. "I don't know why she's taking so long but it must be a good reason." She looked up at the sky, watching the birds fly high above them. "I wish I had wings or the ability to fly. I would never want to come back down."
I don't know most of those Animes or those guys but I like Sasuke from Naruto Chaud from Megaman *the more newer one* and so many many more that I have completely forgotten about XD)

A sudden deep husky voice was heard from in Blazes pocket "I wish I could too if I wasn't a ball" Leonidas said as he popped out from Blaze's pocket and onto her shoulder Blaze kinda laughed "well maybe we can go to new vestroia and have a fly around!" Blaze said still laughing a bit
last edited 1年以上前
Kayla giggles and sighs. "Now I feel like climbing again so I can be closer to the sky. Oh how I wish I had wings!" She pouts slightly.
"Well as soon as Julie gets here introduce me to the team and yada yada other stuff she wants to do then we can go to new vestroia and have a fly its been a while since i went for a fly on Leonidas!" She said smiling and tapping her chin

(Hey should we wait for the others to post?)
(Idk. The others can jump in whenever they feel like it. Its your choice.)
Kayla smiles. "Sounds like fun! I can't wait!"
(Your right there but sometimes some people are either busy or something I say we just pause the rp until others post it's the weekends for me tomorrow so I'm sure it'll be alright!)
1年以上前 Ayaka said…
(Hey Hikari :) Sweet rp. Uhm, do I just jump in..? Hehehe I'm pretty lost at the moment)
(Yeah sure just jump in when your ready X3)
1年以上前 Ayaka said…
(What's going on now?)
(Welp mostly Blaze is waiting for her cousin Julie to come and introduce Blaze to her friends and Kayla is keeping her company because Julie is late
1年以上前 Ayaka said…
(I see. Okay then)

Alice was around the corner, eating ice cream as a sly voice of her partner kept her company. "Aw iz the little Alice alone in her wonderland?" Raptorix purrs with the slight intent to mess around with the environment. Alice giggled "Whatever, you're minding me at least" she sat down on an orange crate and watched from the sidelines "Wonder what's up with the town now?"
(Hey Aya did you see my comment on the wall post on your wall?)

Blaze sighed and leaned on the tree still looking around she folded her arms and sighed again
Kayla glanced at Blaze and then the sky. "Getting impatient?"
1年以上前 Thern said…
Name: Grey Wolffe
Appearance: in the picture below
Bakugan Guardian: Hynoid (nicknamed Tsume)
Bakugan Attribute: Haos
Hobbies: He loves to draw in his free time. and writing stories. He enjoys long walks when trying to think of a new strategy, story, or just what ever is on his mind. He also loves to play some video games from time to time.
Likes: he loves animals especially dogs, he likes brawling but has done it too much recently. his favorite food is fried rice
Dislikes: those who are mean to his friends.
Bio: He is shy and doesn't really talk much, but he is always looking after others and making sure they are okay. he is always willing to help no matter the situation. although he is friends with pretty much everyone there are only a few that know his true feelings.
Extra info: he has met most of the battle brawlers but only a few times here and there.
 Name: Grey Wolffe Age: 15 Appearance: in the picture below Gender: male Bakugan Guardian: Hyno
1年以上前 Thern said…
Grey was talking a long walk to clear his mind from all that had been going on at home and school. As he was walking he was talking to his partner Tsume who was listening and sitting comfortably on Grey's shoulder.
"I just don't know what to do anymore Tsume" grey said with a sigh "everyone just wants something different from me."
Tsume then replied "Grey, who cares what others think, just do what you want to do, if they don't like it then that's their problem.....but I suggest look where you are going first"
" wha..." Grey began to ask but tripped over something on the sidewalk and lost his balance for a moment which sent Tsume flying off of Grey's shoulder ,but luckily Grey managed to catch Tsume and set him back on his shoulder and regain his balence. "I sure hope no one saw that." Grey said with an embarrassed laugh.
1年以上前 anifanfreak said…
(Eh-Yo! I'm back, OMFG GUYS!! You REALLY left me Behind huh?! T-T)

Itsuki: *He'd Been Roaming the Streets and Battling With People Who Challenged him* Well... That was Quite the Day... Still Afternoon though... Man I'm Tired... *He Rolled a Few of his Best Bakugan in his hand and Treyix Popped to life on his Shoulder* Sup?

Treyix: Hey, All day you've been Moping around, Could you Possibly be Depressed?

Itsuki: Nah, I'm just Super Tired, Having to Battle Half of the City In one Day... Hahaha...

Treyix: Well, You know you have a Meeting with Shun Today at Four Right?
last edited 1年以上前
(Lolz XD sorry Ani!!)

Blaze pouted "uh huh WHERE IS SHE!" She yelled flailing her arms around then folded her arms pouting again
1年以上前 Ayaka said…
Alice giggled as she watched the guy across the street trip over something then catch his partner while regaining his balance. "Say Raptor, looks like we'll be having some fun now" she stood up and tucked her hands into her pockets, crossing to the other side. "Hey there! I couldn't help but notice that you tripped! Are you alright?" Alice happily laughed as she held out her hand to Grey.