cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 あなた can be a undertaker または a deadman name deadman info:what あなた did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

アニメ 5028 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2101-2150 of 5028

1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:jawdrops*ash you have the best pet ever
1年以上前 Liquidz-Flamez said…
Eragon:*huffs and blows a ember of flame out of his nose to toast the bone a little, then went back to nawing on it*
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
heart
Fay:*wraps her legs around his waste so that he can go in deeper* i sooooo love you

Molly:*grips his shirt and throws her head back* wow wow w-what are doing it feels good
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
god:WHY IS THERE SO MANY PEOPLE DOING IT!! VEINCE DEMON KILLING TIME!! veince:has a portal to hell up under him*wahh-SHIT
Eragon:*grabs veince with his tail so he bdoesnt fall in the portal*8

Sagi:I love you to.......*he goes in deeper*

Pheonix: *smiles and moves his finger faster and pushes it in deeper*
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:dumps holy water on the portal to close it*thank you eragon dam god he needs to text me or something before he does that!!
Eragon:*Puts Veince down on the ground and nods, then goes back to chewing on the giant bone*
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Zandra:awwwww where did he go *teleports to where he was*

Zack:i........... think she overworked her magic a bit

Arekkusu III:oh no not again *teleports to zack* take care of him for me i'll be back *teleports to hell* what's going on now!?!
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
satan:mmm god opend a portal to have veince kill me again
Eragon:*yawns and fire comes out of his mouth. he layed his head down and started falling asleep*
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
heart
Molly:*wings turns pink and so does her eyes as thay widens more* ohhhh wow sooooooo coooooooool

Fay:ohhhhhhhh sagi *tight grip on his shoulder as she gently puts her other hand on the back of his head* soooo big
Sagi:Your so tight Fay *he went deeper inside of her and went back to doing her, but harder and faster*

Pheonix:*kisses Molly and pushed his finger even deeper in her* Your so warm....
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:alows himself to go in hell*HAHAHAHAHA*the effects of the anti insanity pill goes off* DIE!!!*puts holy bullets inside of his guns and starts shooting the place up* satan:SHIT*gets shot in the face* veince:his appearce changes due to his insanity*HAHAHAHAHA HELL-O AREKUSU YOURR GOING TO DIE!*spikes come out of the tips of his fingers*
 veince:alows himself to go in hell*HAHAHAHAHA*the effects of the anti insanity pill goes off* DIE!!!*
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Luna:"oh sorry I saw something intresting I lived as a wolf awhile"notices hes crazy ears flatten"what happen...?!"
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:comes back out of the portal*ohhh nothing much*eats a anti insainty pill*i go beserk some times*pets*any ways.....how are we going to find meoko pluto:.......mmmmmm veince:has his fingers go back to being fingers instead of blades*(yes the star on his head is a pentagram)
Eragon:*eyes open and he blows a bunch of fire into the air. His spike tail spiked and he slammed it against the ground. He looked around wildly and sees ash, then calmed down. He layed his head down on the ground and blew a bit of fire out of his nose*
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
ash:pets eragon*did something wake you up eragon?
Eragon:*nodded slightly and looked out into the distanc of the sky*
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
ash:talks in psy*what woke you up eragon?
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Luna:"I'll sniff her out but can you take lead im not all that smart"looks at him with her silver gray eyes
Eragon:*sends a message to him* Destruction..... *his tail pointed to the sky miles away from them and a black cloud could be seen in the sky gloating towards them*
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
(weird I have no couple with you liquid flame well I debut not anymore)
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:sure..*walks off with luna*...want to hear my story of my life i have no one to talk to...*sighs as he takes out a journal*(hmmmm you did have one? dam i dont know ....i was gone for a month could everybody please explain major events that happend?)
(hm,now that you mention it, Sagi and Toshi really didnt last that long in my opinion, then again, i have to admit though, Sagi was being an asshole at the time :P, Wanna try again? But im using a different character :P)
(Hey here's one of the major event, Sagi died XP and the 2 month time skip.....or was it 1 and a half, i cant remember XP)
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
(toshi kinda merged with meoko but I'll make some other charter too do you wanta be a girl or a boy?)

Luna:"sure!"smiles fallows pale tanish skin gleams in the sun as she walks next to sago sniffing silvery hair floats behind her
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
mmm i see during the time i was away it gave me much time to think..also veince went insane he has to use pills to supress his power when he doesnt take them though he is extremely powerful and anthony well...he is still the same)
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
(ah)

Luna:smiles and walks close beside smells like waterfall and wildflowers
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:when i was born everybody said i was a demons child because of how agressive i was...i never had that much of a concept of love then one day me and my freinds had found this red crystal in this forest my freind convience me to eat it so i did boy was that a mistake my blood became like acid and i could controll it i became a liveing weapon*goes to the point after the events of DMW*then there was this portal when me and anthony were fighting...it was to hell we both got sucked in and there was a devil down there who said if i sold my soul to him i would have power to protect the one's i love the power was insainty and my skin being able to shapeshift into weapons..*sighs*AINT MY LIFE GRAND!!........shit*pats luna*sorry if i was boring
last edited 1年以上前
(My characters gonna be a boy, so yeah, yours has to be a girl XP)

Eragon:*sat up and looked out at the cloud*

1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Luna:"no it was quite interesting but sad hope you get a better life some day.."pats his head with had soft hand and smiles

Kania:dashes through the woods silent expression matching her silent moves red hair like a Quick flame
Leo walked through the wods with his hands in his pocket. His hat covered white blonde hair. He was chilled and looking at the ground as he walked.
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:yes....i probably wont*hides his face*no one cares..nobody...*turns his hand into a electric chainsaw and puts it next to his neck*I SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN BORN!(blue head makeing time the one who says funny and rude things her name is labrys!)labrys:walks around*...........*sees kania*why are you running...*hops infront of kania*
last edited 1年以上前
 veince:yes....i probably wont*hides his face*no one cares..nobody...*turns his hand into a electric c
(Lol XP)
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Jumps right in front of him causally a crater looks at him mask on her face purple eyes bore into him and then is off running-kania
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
labrys:HEY WHAT THE HELL AWSNER ME!!!!*chase kania with her sword out* veince:puts the chain saw back into his hand*.........................no my life isnt going to get better not at this rate
Leo smiled. "Seemed like she wanted to race..... ok then," he ran off after her, but then took to higher levels and jumped from the trees. He did make a sound and it seemed like no one was in the forest at all. He jumped down in front of her. "Hey whats up?"
Eragon: *nudged Veince with his tail and ate his chainsaw, easily consuming it and melting it in his stomach*
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
labrys:was about to smacks kania with her sword but smacked it on leo's head*dumbass whatch were you are going(you ate veinces hand his skin turns int various weapons) veince:dam dragon*hand grows back*
last edited 1年以上前
Leo rubbed his cheek. "Owww....." his cool and calm complextion remained steady. "I guess that was suppose to hurt.....and sorry, i landed in front of the wrong person...." he jumped back in the tree and followed Kania.
Eragon:*blew fire out of his nose, then flew off, and came back 5 minutes later with another huge bone, except it was ten times bigger than the last one.
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
labrys:WAS ASSPOUSED TO??*throws off her armor*ILL SHOW YOU WHAT HURTS!!*jumps infront of leo forgetting she is only wearing a bra and underwear*THIS WILL HURT!!*smacks the sword into his ballS*
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Kania:goes faster

Luna:sees kania goes wild teeth grow wOlf claw grow and in a flash is o Lanka and rips off her mask and claws her

Kania:is suprised and hair turns from red to purple and eyes to amber get out her dagger

Both:fight each other on sonic levels

Kania:is serious

Luna:feels it's a game bites kania

Kania:stabs Luna and then leaves at almost faster then sonic

Luna:lays wounded side bleed "oww"gets up
The Leo Labrys hit faded into smoke. The real Leo jumped from branch to branch silently. He jumped off of the tree and beside Kania. "Hey,whats up?" his unconscious looking eyes met hers as he ran backwards.
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
Kania:purple floats behind her silent as the wing amber cat eyes burn like it looked and burned his soul pout pink lips mouths something and she was gone
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:LUNA!!*turns his arm into a sewing needle and fixs lunas wound*Are you alright* labrys:gets so scared her bra flies off*WHAT THE!*looks at leo*HOW DID YOU DO THAT! anthony:is right next to leo haveing a blood comeing out of his nose like a waterfall* labrys:whats that guys problem?
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
heart
Fay:j-just like that keep going d-don't stop

Molly:i-is this what going for it f-feels like?

Zandra:*jumps in after him*
Arekkusu III:that's not going to kill him *looks at his feet* i have to kill him whether i like it or not and i don't like it cos i love my dad him and my mom was the nicest ppl you'd ever want to meet even thow he was Satan and here something turned him evil
Leo came to a stop. He smiled a bit. "Where was she going in such a hurry?" he looked back at Labrys. "I dunno..." he looked at Anthony, then back at Labrys. "Oh, he's looking at your boobs, your bra flew off." he smirked and took off his shoes. "Well, i guess its wolf feet time...." he wraps a bunch of foot wrap around his feet and jumped into a tree, then started to jump off the branches again.
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
smile
Zack:hay little guy you hungry?
Sagi:*keeps going* This feels great.*he went faster*

Pheonix:This is only the beggining, it feels a lot better then this. *his finger went further inside of he*