cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 あなた can be a undertaker または a deadman name deadman info:what あなた did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

アニメ 5028 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4951-5000 of 5028

1年以上前 smartone123 said…
(i mean meokos wearing clothes so i dont understand how he can do that XD)
meoko:"stop it"felt weird and she didnt like it
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
arekkusu III:*a staff appers in his hand* leave the girls alone i can trancfer my powers threw this staff and you'll be nothing but a block of ice
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
ayase:is running to the cell
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
zack:*sees a magazean opens it and looks threw it* ohhhhhhhhhhh man
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
matthew:sounds like arekkusu III is in truble
baby molly:*starts crying*
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
(ehem he pentrated thru her clothing)
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
arekkusu III:*in psy* meoko play along with me on this *hits the guy on the head with staff* step away dude there there is a better looking sad women right down that hallway
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
fay:*still walking by herself and feels like crying again*
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:"yeah it didnt work!"*he shot a explosion into arekkusu*
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
arekkusu III:*shakes head* you are so stupid dude the ladies don't like being treated that way thay want to be treated with respect
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
fay:what to do
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
veince:"this is prison you will die if your nice"
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
arekkusu III:oh realy i have been nice ever sense i'v got here and oops i'm still alive only thing wrong with me is my wings has been damiged other then that again oops still alive
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
zandra:what are we going to do abot a crib for them hun?
1年以上前 Liquidz-Flamez said…
"You know, i think you get points faster by beating deadmen in Carnival Corpse." Saio says to Sagi.
Sagi smirked. "If it is then i'll be happy to do that."
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
Veince:he grabbed arekusu from the face and shot on of his explosion orbs into him blowing him apart*
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
zack:ooooo good one cuz he's not fire but you just got burned
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
arekkusu III:goes back to normal as if nothing happend* sad vary sad and puthetick
zack:ooooooo scorched
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
(no no no...you can't just be instantly okay after that you would be very fucked up_
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
(thing is that is where the non human side comes in he is only half human the rest of him is pokemon and saten and the devil can't die if he could we'd have peace in this world.)
(Cyrus.....dont start this crap again....)
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
(your pressing on one of my biggest pet peeves....staying off track...but since i don't the rest of them bitching at me for being mean i will be nice)
(Ok now this is getting aggitating....)
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
(i said i will be nice!)
(No No No! Im fucking aggitated.Just plain aggitated.....)
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
(i'm only trying to be creative and mach how i want to be where i'm from i'm not aloud to be myself that is why i have my carecters the way thay are but of corse you all wouldn't understand)
(I DO!!
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
(I AM TOO..anyways nido i know your trying to be creative its just sometimes things can get on my nerves a little that is all)
(You know what.....Cyrus YOU can get on MY nerves....like you are now.)
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
(Im staying out of this but I see both nido's and cyrus's points)
Meoko:pulls away
Ayase:is running down the hall
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
(I think you can too sometimes as well jake)
(I dont see any point nor am i going to. Im just quiting. C ya)
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
(now i admit it i injoied how the rp was going when i first started this rp arekkusu III, fay, and the new molly had the loves of there lives arekkusu III was going to be a dad when i long to be a mother when no one not even my husband would let me and i was happy with the rp but then you all wanted to start over then i felt bad that i couldn't be myself any more)
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
(can we all be reasonable and prevent from killing eachother)
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
(noo go appoligize Cyrus!he like too engraved in our Rp)
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
(Fine fine dammit i speak my opinion and everything is ruined happens everytime no damn respect)
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
(don't worry I understand you 100% and agree95%)
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
(where the missing 5 % lol)
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
(4 is with nido and the last is lost)
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
(hmm what to you agree on with nido)
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
(this the and the mk rp was all i had left ppl quit my mk rp and this one started falling apart when you all disited to start over i'd feel grate if we could go back to where we left off at that point maybe we all wouldn't be down the other's throught cos of the other ones carecters isn't how the mane carecter wants them to be :'(we was fine before we started over if any one agrees with me i'll start a new dead man wonderland rp and we start where we left off before we started over ok?
1年以上前 smartone123 said…
(freedom of expression. And idk but I'll think about it .gtg.)
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
(not really and if you made a new one new people would join and be angry at you for it not even being close to the story line)
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
(i ment in one of my clubs ppl hates me to much to join any of mine i'm worthliss to every one on here witch isn't to fare from the truth cos i'm worthliss on here and in real life all i am is a scrue up i don't even deserv to live but i do live :'( every one hates me cos i'm alive)
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
(When did the conversation come to this nido no i don't hate you I'm trying to keep order and reality within the rules of this RP)
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
(that is where fan based thing comes in so the fans can have there own ideas and when ppl don't let me be myself i feel that thay hate me i'm never aloud to be myself in real life so i put myself in each of my carecters that is why i don't want to change my carecters there wing is my wish to sproute wings and fly away from where i am there powers is the guts i wish i had to stand up for my self there ability to heal is my wish that my life could be restored to the way i want it to be that is why i have my carecters the way thay are and having me to change them is like telling me i can't be myself i want to be my self i want to be what i want to be but no one will let me is it to much to ask? to be given the chance to be who i want to be in life i think it's not every one i know in real life thinks it is and it seams it's the same here :'( so to make every one happy i'll be what you all want me to be instead of myself maybe if my sperit is distroied every one would get what thay want)
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
(oh and in realaty satin can't be killed if satin could be killed i would'v dun it myself by now and arekkusu III is satin)
1年以上前 cyrus498 said…
(Nido...I'm going to say my opinion now because that is the type of man i am....What you are doing is selfish just because you don't want to be yourself in the real world tell them to fuck off if they don't like it and also The others aren't trying to change your characters it is me so don't say you people also those people who you feel hate you aren't here so please stop constantly bringing it up because we aren't them! also I'm not trying to destroy your damn spirit and soul i am attempting to keep this RP in line for what it is made for DEAD-MAN-WONDER-LAND and this is all i have to say hate me or agree with me i don't care but this is my opinion)
1年以上前 nidoqueen said…
(so no fanbased stuff no fun? and yes i do want to be my self in real i just don't have the guts to tell ppl thay i do cos every time i try to tell ppl i want to be my self i ether almost get killed or get yeled at)
1年以上前 JuliKuran said…
(hey,whats going on here?)