((Nothing in this 記事 is meant to be offensive in any way, and あなた do not have to take any of this seriously. This was made for FUN.
Just saying, since I had problems with this on another website . . .))
1. Wishing あなた were born in Japan.
2. The obsession can empty your wallet.
3. "No, it's not porn."
4. When あなた rewatch an アニメ in the vain hope that your お気に入り character won't die this time.
5. Far-ass convention locations.
6. Getting into アニメ for the first time, and then trying to figure out what OTP, Canon, Moe, Shota, Seme, Uke, and all the other words mean.
7. あなた have to order online in order to find anything good.
8. Trying to turn your フレンズ into アニメ fans,,so that あなた actually have somebody to talk to about anime.
9. Subs または dubs?
10. Trying to decide if あなた should watch the アニメ first, または read the manga.
11. Catching yourself spending もっと見る time thinking about the fictional world instead of reality.
12. The ending of that one, perfect アニメ that you've been following for years.
13. People who automatically assume that アニメ is stupid, childish, a waste of time, etc.
14. Being the only ファン of that one character that everyone hates.
15. When your お気に入り antagonist of all time is fighting with the main character, and あなた know they're going to lose.
16. Accidentally picking up the habits of your お気に入り characters.
17. Being tired all 日 because あなた were up until midnight 読書 manga.
18. あなた are in 愛 with a fictional, animated character who was drawn on paper for entertainment.
19. Being reminded of アニメ によって absolutely EVERYTHING, no matter what it is.
20. Finishing an anime/manga you've stuck with for a long time, and having no idea what yt do with yourself.
21. Trying to explain アニメ to people who don't know what it is.
22. "Why can't school be fun, like it is in anime?!"
23. That 秒 season that あなた know will never come out.
24. Desperately wanting that amazing, impossible 愛 story that is in every manga.
25. When something makes あなた smile in an anime, and you're caught staring at the computer with that creepy smile that only アニメ ファン ever get.
26. Comparing real people to アニメ characters without realizing it.
27. When something absolutely amazing, beautiful, and utterly perfect happens in your お気に入り anime, and all あなた can do is stare and scream to yourself.
28. That horrible feeling of guilt when あなた miss an episode.
29. Being physically unable to draw anything but anime.
30. 読書 comics left-to-right because you're so used to manga.
31. When あなた just suddenly spaz out into a phase of fangirling/fanboying, and then あなた have to stop and rethink your life for a few seconds.
32. Those random, volcanic nosebleed.
33. When people insist on calling Vocaloid an actual anime.
34. Accidentally referring to people as -chan, -san, -kun, etc.
35. That 'last' episode at 1:00 in the morning.
36. They're not real.
37. No, seriously, they're not real.
38. When あなた start spouting ランダム words in Japanese and no one understand what you're saying.
39. Watching so much アニメ that あなた can actual spot mistranslations in the subtitles.
40. That extremely long, drawn-out wait for the 次 chapter/manga.
41. Those extremely confusing dreams where your お気に入り characters somehow find their way in there.
42. Those people who randomly post spoilers around the internet without thought to those of us who haven't finished it yet.
43. Accidentally spoiling it for yourself.
44. Those people who literally have only watched the 'popular' anime, because they refuse to watch anything else.
45. When あなた finally get your friend to watch anime, but the only one they like is that one あなた absolutely despise.
46. あなた were not gifted with that artistic talent every one else seems to have, so all your fanart looks like kawaii stick figures.
47. When life stinks and all あなた can do is watch アニメ 24/7
48. That incorrigible urge to reach out and just smother a character to pieces.
49. Getting run over によって the feels train.
50. Going into jealous rage mode when your biggest アニメ crush interacts with anyone of the opposite sex.
51. Just . . . One . . . もっと見る . . . Episode . . .
52. Having to work put an extremely complicated 'anime schedule' in order to watch everything あなた want to watch.
53. When someone interrupts that schedule.
54. Being able to find every chapter of a manga, except the first one.
55. Those colored hairstyles never actually look that good in real life.
56. Watching so many アニメ at once that あなた forget to come back to some,,and then feeling guilty because you've ロスト your spot.
57. When あなた see something that looks really good, but あなた have no idea which アニメ it's from.
56. "It's just an アニメ . . ."
"DISHONOR ON YOU. DISHONOR ON YOUR COW!"
57. Not being sure if あなた should rewatch your お気に入り anime, または start a new one.
58. When あなた almost turn into a perv about a character, and then realize they're either way older than you, または way younger than you.
59. Trying to sing alone to an opening theme, but there's no subtitles.
60. あなた put off that last episode/chapter because あなた can't face the fact that it's ending.
61. Seeing an amazing fanart of your least お気に入り pairing and falling into a rage, because あなた both adore the picture and despise it at the same time.
62. When someone walks in at the really awkward part of an anime.
63. Life isn't a Shoujo.
64. An アニメ character walks down the 通り, ストリート and gets transported to another dimension. あなた walk down the 通り, ストリート . . . And that's it.
65. アニメ physics do not apply in real life.
To be continued . . .