Amaimon Confused Love, Amaimon X Reader X Rin

Deidara_Lover06 posted on Mar 09, 2013 at 02:49AM
The morning sun started to rise when you woke up that morning, you looked over at your clock seeing the time was 7:42. You sighed, you had woken up a bit later then your alarm. You decided you would meet up with your boyfriend Amaimon for a few minutes before your esquire mission but before you headed out the door something tapped at the dorm room, luckily it was summer vacation and your roommate was gone.

you went over to the window and opened the blinds soon seeing Amaimon's face peering thought the other side of the clear glass. You quickly opened the window to let him in, " yo [NAME]," he said before pressing his lips to yours and slowly pulling away," hi, how are you," you said while smiling, every time he was around you felt warm and fuzzy, you didn't care that he was one of the sons of Satan, you just loved him the way he is. "good, i heard from my brother that your going on a mission so i wanted to visit you before you left," he said before he popped a lollipop into his mouth, "yeah i was about to go visit you as well,"

Amaimon moved the lollipop to the right side of his mouth to talk "oh, well i made it
easy on you then," you and Amaimon talked for a little bit until you looked over at the clock and saw that you had to leave," crap i got to go or i'll be late!" you said in a panic," let me take you over to the cram school," he said suddenly you found your self in his arms and he soon jumped out of your dorm window heading towards the cram school.

You screamed and grabbed hold onto the brown jacket tightly, you weren't used to him doing this. This was only the second time and it was still scary. In a matter of moments you were in front of the building and he lightly put you on your feet." Well, i'll see you later then," Amaimon said before taking out the lollipop and kissing you and soon taking off. You waved a good bye to him as he rocketed off towards Mephisto's office. As you walked into the class room you were greeted by Rin, Sheimi, Bon, Shima, and Konekomaru. " Yo [NAME]!" shouted Rin before running towards you with an excited look on his face.

" Hi Rin what's up?" you asked," nothing but for the mission we're partnered up! isn't that cool?!"

" Yeah!" you said, Rin was a good friend of yours so you didn't mind getting paired with him as long as it wasn't Shima then you were fine. "Okay class we'll start heading out right this second," Mr. Okumara announced to the class.

it took us two hours to get to the place where a bunch of demonic activity was currently taking place. We got explained the situation, there were ghouls attacking some locals during the past two days and we need to get rid of them tonight.

during the few hours we had before the actual mission would begin we talked and had a good time before it became dark. Soon we split up into our groups and headed out to hunt down the ghouls. You and Rin searched though the wooded part of the area searching the trees and bushes with our flashlights. " Hey [NAME]," said Rin almost in a whisper. " Yeah, what is it?" you asked looking over at him with concern, he usually didn't get sad or upset on missions like this.

He turned to you and grabbed your shoulders, " I've been meaning to tell you for a long time but I love you a-alot," Rin said, his face soon turning red. You blinked with shock you never thought he had those king of feelings towards you. " I'm sorry Rin but I don't feel the same way, I love someone else," you said while looking at your feet, your face burst into a faint blush. " Oh . . . ," he turned away and didn't say anything else. You went a few feet away from Rin and try to forget what he just said.

Something moved to the right of you, you shined the flashlight towards the direction of the sound but nothing was there. You keeped on moving until something grabbed your arm and scratched your skin. You felt the warm blood trickle down your arm and let out a scream. " [NAME]!" yelled Rin as he ran towards your direction.

Your flashlight landed on the rotting corpse that was grabbing at your arm. You punched it until it let you go and you ran blindly though the trees dropping the flashlight in the process. You ran until you fell over what seemed like a tree root. You feel over with a thud, covering your clothes in dirt and leaves. You soon saw Rin's blue flames appear a few yards away and illuminating a few other ghouls near by. It only took a few moments until Rin had taken care of the rest.

" You okay?" asked Bon while him and Konekomaru ran over to help you up. Once you got up you brushed the dirt off your clothes ," [NAME] are you okay?! it didn't hurt you did it?!," Rin asked while running towards you.

" Yeah," then you flinched, your arm was stinging like crazy, Rin grabbed your arm and turned it over to see the red bleeding scratch marks that run along your arm. " Sheimi can fix you up," said Bon and we all started to head back to the rest of the group. During the ride back to the dorms, Sheimi cleaned and bandaged your arm with Nii. Once you got to the dorms it was midnight and you were tired and you headed towards your room.

You slipped on some pajama's and rested your head on your pillow. You sighed, " why does love have to be so frustrating and confusing?" you asked yourself before falling into a deep sleep.

Amaimon No 返信