アルファ&オメガ This really sucks...

dovesjacob4ever posted on Jun 23, 2013 at 08:53PM
I'm really sorry guys...
Carol is gonna most likely make me leave...
I'm litteraly crying in real life right now..
I'm sorry, Alex, Brian, and Loneomega.
Thank, neostorm, notyetfogoten, me and Melody will be on chatzy if you need us, link or here, link
 I'm really sorry guys... Carol is gonna most likely make me leave... I'm litteraly crying in real
last edited on Jun 25, 2013 at 04:51PM

アルファ&オメガ 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 notyetforgotten said…
your leaders are your imagination.
dovesjacob4ever commented…
So あなた think. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Neostorm said…
Talking to yourself is the way forward towards being put into the loony bin. Carry on. By the way, what happened to your God?
Humphrey__13 commented…
Le dying of laugher~ 1年以上前
I'm a Mockingjay, stupid. 1年以上前
Neostorm commented…
あなた call us stupid just after あなた told us you're a fictional creature... Idiotism grows stronger... Just to pursue your quest to further your disillusion of reality with the idea of your made-up leaders, do あなた hear voices in your head? 1年以上前
It means on God's side! but can't follow all of the rules あなた retard! 1年以上前
1年以上前 DJ_Humphrey said…
stop being fucking mean to dove she care about people just throw her away and dont give a shit (except her friends)
Humphrey__13 commented…
I wasn't mean to her until she pointed out her hate for non-straight people. That is what crumbled my peace ウォール with her. Don't get me wrong, I'm not gay または bi. I'm straight, but I have no respect for people who go around blaming bad events on gay people and preach their religions about how it is wrong and shit. I suggest あなた learn もっと見る about the past events before sticking your big dick nose into things あなた have no clue about. And I don't care if she's your friend. I hate those people as well that will do wrong just to be on their フレンズ side. All of the lying and shit? Really? Come on man.. grow a pair. 1年以上前