アリャクサンドル・ルィバーク LOOK! Book about Alex written によって idiots!

MizzMuffin posted on Dec 18, 2010 at 08:12PM
(I think we all know who those idiots are. :'3)

So, I was surfing on internet when I found something nice, and I wanted to show it to you all!

DISCLAIMER: It's your own responsibility to read this. If you have suicidal attempts after reading this, IT'S NOT MY FAULT.
And yes, all the ()-comments are mine. :'D

CHAPTER 1
by Marianne (alias: The Dragon)

Dear reader!
You are about to read a long and strange fairytale. It is written by different story-tellers from all over the world.
Like a true fairytale, it never took place in the real world, but still, it all happened for real, in the minds and imaginations of thousands of people.
Once upon a time, when you were younger, it was a quite ordinary Saturday evening on the continent of Europe. It was May, 16th, and the miracle of spring had woken up nature and people from winter-sleep, once again.
In spite of the outdoor miracle, the televisions were on, in millions of homes. It was the night of the annual European song contest and though many people had
mixed feelings about that contest, nobody would miss it.
It has always been that way. Many people hoped that their own country would win the contest. Many just hoped the best song would win.
In Norway or, more precisely, in a little place called Nose-spear, the atmosphere was very tense and everybody was watching the song contest on TV together. They had high expectations, because one of their own was participating in the contest and they were
pretty convinced that he would do well tonight and make them proud.

Everybody in the small community knew Alexander, because he had been riding around Nose-spear on his bicycle, since he moved there 18 years ago. At that time, he was planning to be an astronaut, because he wanted to sing in open space, but his parents, Igor and Natalia,
told him, that no sound can be heard in space, and convinced him to learn some musical skills and become a good-looking musician instead.
They were the most loving and caring parents in the world, but Alexander was growing fast and had a huge appetite, so all their money was spent on food. They realized, it was necessary, that their son becomes able of supporting himself, so they decided that he should
practice piano and violin for 80000 hours, and then, they could see, if he had a chance.
Alexander didn’t want to practice, but his parents were determined. When he got older, he learned to bargain with them, so they gave him boxes of LEGO, when he practiced as he should. That saved the LEGO-company in Denmark which had been in a deep financial crisis until Alexander helped them.
The Eurovision song contest went off, as many times before, with kitschy costumes and weird choreography.
Some songs were better than others. Some singers were a lot better than others. Sometimes, the choreography and costumes were more interesting than the song.
The TV viewers were looking, while reading
newspapers, making tea and chatting. They were not really concentrating on the TV show. Now, Nr. 20 came. It was a very young man, with a strange name, from Norway. He was dressed in some old-fashioned clothes.
He played a violin. Around him, some acrobats or athletes, in old-fashioned clothes as well, were crawling around the floor and jumping up in the air.
Now he started singing. The song was very easy to understand and it sounded ... real, like he was just telling a story to the audience. While he sang he had a look of sincerity and he also looked like he was having a lot of fun. All the TV-viewers were drawn to the screens now.
It all went very fast. The song sounded well-known after 2 verses. The dancers were doing more and more crazy things and in came, also, 2 beautiful blonde back vocalsingers.
Then it was over and nr. 21 came in, but around
Europe, millions of people were sitting and thinking, with a strange expression on their faces.
Many of the people felt uplifted and a little ... happy. Just as, if they had found something, they had been missing, without knowing of it.
Now it was time for voting for the contest. Alexander Rybak, for that was his name, won the Eurovision song contest and got confetti in his hair. After that, he broke the trophy and did some dancing at the table. Later, he
invited all Norway to meet him in the airport, which, maybe, wasn’t the brightest of ideas, but nobody died. (You are supposed to laugh now.)
In Nose-spear, there was great joy and happiness and Kjell Arild Tiltnes an old hobbit (HAHAHA. HOW FUNNY.), who lived in a hobbithole, next to Alexander, declared: "I have lived a long and full hobbit-life, with journeys, adventures, dragonfights
and treasure-hunting. For the rest of my life, I will stay in my hobbit-house and help Alexander, by taking care of his fans."
And so, the next day, Kjell Arild started the construction of a facebook meeting place for fans of Alexander Rybak. He was not the only one doing that. Some evil gnomes, tried to mess up things, by creating fake pages
about Alexander, and some fans were tricked, but the brightest and smartest of his fans, found Kjell Arild’s page and joined it.
The number of fans was growing fast. They found that watching and listening to Alexander Rybak, made them happy and a little crazy. Becoming members of his facebook group, made them even happier, because here, they met each other. They talked to people from all over the world, not only about Alexander Rybak, but
about their lives, cultures, languages, poetry and music.
They also helped each other finding news, articles and video clips, and they translated them from different languages to English, so that everybody could enjoy.
Meanwhile, far away from all this, a young beautiful actress, named Natalie Portman, was eating an Icecream (Daim), while looking through some travelcatalogues... Mexico, Hawaii, Dubai, London … She had been to all those places already... What was this?
Norway? ...
last edited on Dec 18, 2010 at 08:13PM

アリャクサンドル・ルィバーク 14 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Fift33n said…
If you meen the facebookies... they're NOT idiots. I have met some of those who wrote it, they are REALLY nice and invite everyone to be with the facebookies. Even them who never had contact with them got a chance to come on a meet 'n Greet. And Alex liked the book a lot.

This is very childrish to talk about them like that. Because you don't know them. And think, some of them is here too... Not me, but others.
1年以上前 Fairlex said…
worried
Fift33n, I don't know if you remember the big fight held here at Fanpop, a while ago. But one of those "sweet, loving" facebookies threatened and terrorized one of our own members, she even put her address and half her number out. I don't say that all facebookies are like that, but some of them aren't the tiniest bit nice.
1年以上前 Lindaah14 said…
I agree with Fairlex. What some of them did, was absolutly awfull. But I do believe there are alot of nice ones too.
Also, by posting this, there is a big risk there might come a fight like this again. And I do think we don't want that to happen again, do we? Because of that last one, people wanted to leave Fanpop :s
1年以上前 AnitaFable said…
Agree with Fairlex and Linda.
I'm afraid that soon another fight will break out...
We don't wanna stupid fights here. We still remember the last one and it wasn't any nice -.-
1年以上前 Fift33n said…
I remember it. But some of the fanpopers was not so nice to the facebookies either. But it don't need to be a fight. What's right to start again with writing they are idiots? and the ones who wrote the book is the nice ones. so if you DON'T write anything it'll stay calm and peaceful here. And all can be friends. I just say that idiots don't need to be there, it's best to delete it. Because I think both the fanpopers and the facebookies are nice. Best to stop before it has began and best to do that some of the ones who wrote the book don't need to see this, then maybe it can be a fight...
1年以上前 ALEV198 said…
You dont have to like what FaceBookies write or themselfs but if you call them as "idiot", this gives to people to treat you the same(Ofcourse if they want). The last fight you were talking about, not started by Facebookies. Yes maybe the thread started by FaceBookies but there were so much not nice words about people in a public platform (Fanpop), written by the fanpop members. (If you think writing bad things about people with their name is normal, plese dont read continue.) You say, sharing a person's adress is terrorizing (I dont think it was nice, either),but then tell me what is the difference between calling people idiot and then sharing a name? What do you expecting from FaceBookies? Do you think they are a wall and as long as you throw stone pieces to them, they are not going to answer to you? If somebody has a right to tell her / his thoughs in a good or bad way, the critized person has the same right to answer ;)

Once more time, you dont have to like FaceBookies, and you can think or write what ever you want in a PRIVATE place, not that kind of public and very easy to reach places. Otherwise, you get the normal reaction from people so dont be suprised ;)

I know anybody is not responsible by other one's comment and not all fanpop members are awful. So my answer is for only the ones who see herself in my comment.

I hope you will delete this thread, like the last time you managed on that famous "discussion night".

Btwn, for the ones who doesnt like the book, it's important for us Alex's thoughts:
link
1年以上前 Helene17Norway said…
i promised myself to not answer this thread, but i will anyways. why do we have to start a second fight? there is no point in that and i dont think people here want another one cause the other one was pretty bad and even made a few leave i wont take any side of his thing cause i dont want to be a part of this...

i have already apologized many times and have put this behind me, and i think others, both fanpopies and facebookies, should just leave each other alone
and when it comes to this alex book i have nothing to say about it cause i have never ever read it
1年以上前 ALEV198 said…
Helene, trust me, my aim is not starting a fight, but you may see I feel offended as a writer of book because of calling as an idiot.

I have no a problem with you, and as you said, both of FaceBookies and Fanpopies put this "thing" behind, on that night. My sentences about that night was to clear some people, not to open same book and read same pages.

I even dont want an apoligise from owner of thread, I respect her thought about not liking about book, but I dont like the part calling as an idiot for me and my friends. So my only request from you is, deleting this thread. (Because I perfectly know that you, the fanpop members, managed it before). I did my work by flagging the thread and writing comment. And Please dont tell me to leave because it sounds as "people can say whatever they want about you, so why dont you just plug up your ears"

As I said before, as long as stone pieces will continue to come, I / we will continue to answer. Because here is a public place, which is even not required membership to read...

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 AnastasiaD said…
I will not comment on the "idiots" remark of the thread-starter.
I'm only here, as one of the writers of the book and vice-editor, to kindly ask MizzMuffin to delete this thread because it contains material that belongs to us (Rybak's FaceBookies).

We have copyrights and it is NOT allowed under any circumstances to publish the BOOK (or parts/chapters of it)on the World Wide Web.
It is for private use ONLY.Those who have received a copy of the BOOK (a pdf file via e-mail)are and should be aware of those restrictions.

Of course, everyone is allowed to write and express their opinion about the BOOK freely.Whether they liked it or not or even if they find it idiotic.
I do not wish to make a fight out of this, I'm only asking to NOT publish the context of our BOOK.

Have a nice day. :)

It's not very fun when someone says something about one persons writing, and it's negative. A Facebookie ( I won't mention his/her name, because I don't want to hang the person out and she/he is one of the main reasons I started disliking those people ) made som pretty nasty remarks about the stories I'M writing, and that was enough to make me stop writing for over a month.

But yeah, I don't think those who wrote this book is idiots...
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Jitka6 said…
..pretty surprised have to say..I do not know who you are or why are you calling us idiots..but what I understand very well is the fact, that this is probably the only one way how you can do yourself interesting..sad, really..
1年以上前 ajsa said…
Rybak can love or hate him there is no middle road, but whom interested can love. The book is not an idiot and a nice book to commemorate a man. The most important respect for each other!
1年以上前 Lindaah14 said…
I agree with asja. I think we do have to respect eachother... And I agree that calling the writers idiots, is not good at all. -_-
Some people can find the book interesting and some won't find it interesting. But idiots... No.