アリャクサンドル・ルィバーク 愛 Is Gone...

jana-neso posted on Oct 02, 2009 at 01:56PM
I thought that I'll never say this but I don't love Alexander anymore.I still like him a little,but there is no passion,I don't feel anything when I look at his picture...I guess I'm tired of loving him,and duying for him and all I have is his pictures on my computer.He's not here,with me,I need something that's real,I can't live in dreams forever.If I had a chance to be on his concert,to see him in live,I would still love him,but now I only like him a little...I finally admit-LOVE IS GONE...

P.S. this doesn't mean that I won't stay on his spot on fanpop,I still like him but don't LOVE him.

アリャクサンドル・ルィバーク 12 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Alexander_Rybak said…
Why don't you try to participate at the contest for winning tickets to one of his concerts :)
1年以上前 Helene17Norway said…
i know how you feel, im not the big fan i was in the beginning, but im still a fan, just not obsessed :]
1年以上前 cmrm said…
yep, I feel the same as you do.
I use to think about him all the time, now that just doesn't happens and I knew some day that would happen. But I'm still his fan.
1年以上前 Rosel_15 said…
i have almoust same problem! But i still love him but...im stil confused but someday i realy get it what i feel
1年以上前 Alexanderfan2 said…
blush
I still love him the same as I loved him when I saw him the first time of my life. I can't stop thinking about him. Maybe I'm crazy. I don't know.
1年以上前 erilar said…
heart
me 2, still i'm love with him and i love him so much i can't stop thinking about him! "i'm in love with a fairytale"!!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 aisa07 said…
sunny
Okay, girls!We women love to dream because the reality is sometimes too heavy.
The desperate, unfulfilled love can be very nice, because it leaves a memory forever.
"I loved, but I forgot it in my life
torment him"
says the poet, and this is true

1年以上前 Ninouchka said…
kiss
Personally it's the opposite, my feelings are more profound and sincere as always ... My tender love for Life!

ps: Jeg elsker deg ;)
1年以上前 jo135 said…
kiss
I agree with Ninouchka and Erilar...I cant stop thinking about him :D:D!!!!!!!
1年以上前 Rosel_15 said…
meh
he is fairytale to me...nothing else
behind of cute face there is always the ugly truth...
1年以上前 janafoxy said…
some of u are only sayin this because you believe sum made up story in a trashy mag..lol:D
i know its not true and if you believe it its your loss..
i still think sasha is HOT.<33
1年以上前 MagicViolin said…
crying
I love Alex!But I know that he is just a Fairytale and dream!
Sometimes the truth hurts!