暁(NARUTO) U as an 暁(NARUTO) member (u gotta check it out).......

akatsuki_otaku posted on Jun 15, 2009 at 12:30PM
Alright,akatsuki luvers.Pretend u r an akatsuki member.Tell the name of your clan,village,akatsuki partner,special move,keke-genkai (wrong spellings maybe)& ofcourse your attitude as a member of the most popular & deadliest organization.Oh,almost forgot,give a name 4 your character in the naruto world (optional) >^..^<
 Alright,akatsuki luvers.Pretend u r an 暁(NARUTO) member.Tell the name of your clan,village,akatsuki pa

暁(NARUTO) 59 返信

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-59 of 59

1年以上前 Dreamer4eva said…
wow, I'm confused now. He plays an important part in my story. hmm i'll have to work around that. if i can. hehe
1年以上前 K5-HOWL said…
i always imagined a 5 tailed wolf
1年以上前 itachifan1 said…
Name: Yuki

partner: hidan and kakuzu

appearance:changes by her mood

history: she had known sasori since she was 12 years old.

quote:"*snarl* leave my friends alone!"

siblings: pein

(the picture is of yuki in her normal form)
 Name: Yuki age: 15 partner: hidan and kakuzu appearance:changes によって her mood history: she had know
1年以上前 K5-HOWL said…
surprise
kewl but the peircings are kinda creepy. omj i swear thhat picture just blinked EPPP it keeps on doing that! *runs*
1年以上前 scourgestar55 said…
name:miyu
village: village of death
specialty:element jutsu
Keke-Genkia:sorin-a jutsu that lets her read minds and send thoughts
partner:Tobi or Hidan
attitude:very hostile sometimes. only nice to certain people
history:she was just a normal ninja in the death village. there was nothing special about her. her parents died when she was 4. she had a brother though. he was 15 at the time. he took care of her. but miyu didn't really like him. one day they were training. he was showing her a few basic moves that she already knew. she snapped. she grabbed a kunai and stabbed her brother's throat. he was never seen again by the village. miyu let the village believe that a bear ate him. years later when she was 12 miyu was a very successful ninja. it was her birthday. she was turning 13. at her party she unleashed her full power. her whole village died that night. she became a fugitive. she was on the run until she was 23. then she discovered the akatsuki. she joined them as a very strong member.
 name:miyu village: village of death specialty:element jutsu Keke-Genkia:sorin-a jutsu that lets he
1年以上前 sleepwalkers said…
Name: Nōonè Nekoniikawa
village: Akuma ( village of the burned devil)
Special ability: Devil blade jutsu, his nails become like daggers and he is invelloped in flames which protects him like a shield
Kekei- Genkia: Genkouotsu let's him munipulate people and let's him eats people's souls
partner: Zetsu and Tobi
Attitude: Empty
bio: it is in an answer here somewhere since this is my OC RP
1年以上前 Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Blaze Takumi Phoenix
Village: None
Powers: Mastery over the element fire. Has big red wings that disappear and appear with fire. He can turn into a half Phoenix. He'll have long red hair. His hands and feet will becomes claws and talons. He'll have feathers and more.
Kekei-Genkia: He can rise skeletons from the ground to fight for him
Partner: Itachi
Attitude: Quite
Appearance: Red, spiky hair. Blood red eyes.
Bio: Lives alone for all his life when Itachi gives him the chance to join the Akatsuki.
1年以上前 Independent777 said…
tongue
Name:Independent
Village:None
Clan:Unknown
Specialty:Powers of Darkness,and uses a double bladed sword almost similar to Darth Maul's.
Partner:Don't need one
Keke-Genkai:None

Independent, the first vampire to become an Akatsuki. Rumor has he is from America and is currently an assassin. He has no chakra but does possess the powers of darkness. He can manipulate,control,and create the darkness and use it to consume others.
1年以上前 Roselia58 said…
Name: Suki Uchiha
Village: Village Hidden in the leaves
Clan: Uchiha
Specialty: She has a Katana that if she puts enough chakra in it it will expand, Really good with puppets and explosives
Keke-Genkai: Sharingan
Partner: Either Sasori or Deidara
Attitude: Hot-headed

Suki does use her Sharingan at all unless she needs to. She is a excellent puppet master like Sasori but is deadly with explosives she loves using them. She wasn't born in the Leaf Village but was taken there after the massacre she was raised their by her godfather. He taught her how to use and make puppets her favorite puppet is her wolf it looks like a real wolf. Her wolf puppet is the one she uses the most whose name is Diamond, the second one is a scorpion which she named Scorpio, and her final puppet is a Giant bird named Tori. She is missing her left leg from an explosion that she created destroying half of the village when she was fourteen years old. She left the village but not before her godfather gave her a prosthetic leg that works like a regular leg and it also looks like a regular leg. She left the village that same day hoping to find a place for that she would not be hunted by her village. She found was found by one of the akatsuki members one month later on her fifteen birthday. Her partners are Deidara and Sasori she thinks that art is fleeting and enaterl she hates listening to their art fights.
last edited 1年以上前
 Name: Suki Uchiha Village: Village Hidden in the leaves Clan: Uchiha Specialty: She has a Katana t