アドバイス Confessions

evviefoxx posted on Mar 30, 2011 at 06:24PM
Just a spot to get things off your chest weather it's cheating on your math test or admitting you're that one sucker that dings my doorbell and runs away before I answer the door (if you're reading this: I'm on to you punk!).
**RULES: **DO NOT JUDGE THE POSTER ABOVE YOU. IF YOU WISH TO COMMENT ON THEIR POST, YOU MUST CONFESS SOMETHING YOURSELF.** This is meant to be a form of release/entertainment from the little things that bug us/feel guilty for/ whatever. Just something to pass the time and maybe relate to other people about.
**WARNING: If you have the itch to confess something illegal, please bear in mind that this forum is **NOT** anonymous and you could get in trouble if you wish to share.
last edited on Mar 30, 2011 at 06:25PM

アドバイス 4 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 evviefoxx said…
meh
I'll go first:
I dislike strangers that want to just come up and talk to me. Whenever I'm at a bus stop and some creeper wants to chat me up, I pretend I'm on my cell phone and have long winded conversations with myself to play that I'm busy. The worst part is having the cell phone ring in my ear and confusing the caller when I shout about why they hung up on me.
1年以上前 BABY_PINK_LOVE said…
mischievous
I swear like a sailor. And I have even done so in a church.
1年以上前 dreamon727 said…
Well, what really gets on my nerves is that this girl in my class is so popular, and when we compliment her she disapproves of it. But then people like her even more!
Just today she was having cramps, (she is my BFFL by the way) and she said she was going to the washroom.
As soon as she got up, evryone was streaming along with her. Except for me and Alexxa, we're like totally against that.
1年以上前 rhiaburnell said…
smirk
i have drunk wine from a pink umbro sports bottle @ work lol