アドバイス Help

maddy12 posted on Jan 31, 2010 at 12:37PM
My best friend wont eat. Over the past couple of weeks she hasn't eaten anything. Her dad wants to take her to the doctors but she refuses to go and say's that she is fine. She's gotten really pale and she has bags under her eyes. I'm really worried about her.. please help :(

アドバイス 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Miranda-Cullen said…
worried
you simple tell her its not healthy and she needs to eat and if taht doesnt work your gonna have to be the tattle tale and tell a councler or someone like that and they will help her and she will be back to normal i hope this helps
1年以上前 K5-HOWL said…
wink
what Miranda-Cullen said and make her eat if she wont.
1年以上前 Shepard14 said…
You need to confide in someone who can help, and be a supporting arm for friend...maybe she's going through something that just needs a friends touch
1年以上前 Cutebutcrazy-- said…
God help her. No lie. If you really care about her tell someone. Things like this don't just go away. I would know. Let her know you'll support her on anything that WONT threaten her life be cause that's what she doing. Ask her what started this all. Did somebody say something to her or was it a group of kids. THat's how I started. Also try to keep all those fashion magazine's away from her. That dosen't help at all having all those girls who look like their perfect around. And pleasr leave messages for her around her house if you over or text/call her and let her know she's perfect the way she is.
1年以上前 Frizzhead said…
It sounds like she at a serious position at the moment you should encourage her father to have her see someone whether she likes it or not.Sometimes what a person wants isn't always good for her and she needs a person to make the right choice for her