アドバイス I need help!

dianacarr5678 posted on Jan 02, 2010 at 11:15PM
I like school but a lot of kids don't like school.THEY WANT TO BE STUPID they told me!I need advice so I can talk to them about liking school.

アドバイス 6 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 diarygirl2 said…
the 1st thing you can help u with the problem is tell them is you make scool fun is u can tell them to join fanpop and ask me or u can tell me what they think about scool. or u can ask the teacher 4 advise.
1年以上前 Paramore-CSI said…
tell them if they dont like school and want to be stupid fine!have fun with that just tell them they can forget about having a big house and a car the only jobs theyll be able to have if they dont finish school is at mcdonalds or fast food resteraunts and walk away!1Let them fail and Just go on with your life!
1年以上前 rhiaburnell said…
i totally agree wiv paramore-csi coz if they allready told u they wanna b stupid then they r gunna hold back
1年以上前 aitypw said…
smile
Well you should tell them that they just have no future without education.
First of all with school you get to excercise your social life, You get a clear understanding of our world , You focus more on academics rather than technology (which is good for your health) , You become more interested in your surroundings , You meet new people and You gain more knowledge.
If they want to feel "stupid" are their life then its their problem. You should continue loving school

1年以上前 ShyGirlTeenaged said…
Tell them how Important it is and know that they don't have to like it but they just should do well to get somewhere in life unless they want to be a deadbeat who is unemployed living in their parents basement.
1年以上前 woofiesmith said…
I have a problem kinda like yours.My friend skips school a lot. But what you should say is that if they dont go to school and stuff like that then how will they get a job and money and relations ships?it's that easy. i pull that trick everytime warren skips school.